+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2009

Re: N F L 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3745830;
    The Giants and their penalties are raising my blood pressure. Sloppy, sloppy.
    So sad, Missy. They came so close today.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

NY needs to get HUNGRIER and more DETERMINED. Something is going on with Eli Manning, and it's bothering ME!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Seeing that the Chargers is the team that Eli Manning dissed in the draft, I think that the Giants underestimated the Chargers, and the Chargers (barely) jumped on that. That, and the Chargers had a lotta pride riding on this game.

BTW, the sun is shining brighter and the sky is a bit bluer in here San Diego today!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3746268;
    NY needs to get HUNGRIER and more DETERMINED. Something is going on with Eli Manning, and it's bothering ME!
    I have a feeling Eli's heel is bothering him more than he will ever let on. Plantar fasciitis is one of those nasty, lingering injuries, and to me, he looked hobbled while running around yesterday.

The defense is an entirely different animal. I'll be happy to see Aaron Ross, whenever he returns. And if I never see the prevent defense again, it will be too soon.

I sense a new Coughlin shirt coming, although that's complete conjecture on my part.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 11-09-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3746487;
    I have a feeling Eli's heel is bothering him more than he will ever let on. Plantar fasciitis is one of those nasty, lingering injuries, and to me, he looked hobbled while running around yesterday.
    I've had plantar fasciitis and it's one of the most painful things I've ever had, and very hard to heal. I can't imagine playing football with that type of pain.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I had plantar fasciitis for years but, for me, it only lasted for a few minutes in the morning....EVERY morning, for several years; walking was very difficult when I first go up. It eventually went away and has not returned.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

STEELERS!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3747238;
    STEELERS!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I ust read that the Super Bowl entertainment this year will be provided by The Who.

Great clock management at the end of the game by the Jaguars, and by Maurice Jones-Drew in particular. I don't think many NFL players would have the restraint to take a knee at the one and give up a touchdown, but he did and rather than give the Jets the ball with a minute left, the Jaguars went ahead with seconds left and won the game.

+ Reply to Thread