+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2009

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: N F L 2009

Hey Unk, it's the week your Browns play my Steelers. What's your prediction?

The Steelers haven't been solid, so really it's anybody's game.
    Wake up and be awesome

Nice to see that my Packers won, but against Detroit, it was a predictable "gimme."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Neither of my boys pulled through today. No Giants. No Bengals.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3730659;
    Nice to see that my Packers won, but against Detroit, it was a predictable "gimme."
    A packer fan, huh? How do you feel about Brett Favre? I'm a Viking fan, and was really opposed to them signing him. Have to admit that it's getting harder and harder to keep that opinion with every game they win though.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3730728;
    A packer fan, huh? How do you feel about Brett Favre? I'm a Viking fan, and was really opposed to them signing him. Have to admit that it's getting harder and harder to keep that opinion with every game they win though.
    Oh, Brett Favre is still my boyfriend, but I don't like that he's playing for the Vikings. The only thing worse would be if he were playing for the Bears. Unlike my cousins, I haven't burned my green-and-gold #4 jersey. And I do root for him -- just not so much on Oct. 5th or Nov. 1st. So take good care of my boyfriend!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Missy and Shay, what happened to our Giants last week? It's like the defense didn't show up at all!

Ellen, thanks for your kind words about Brett Favre as a Packers fan. He's my sister's fave and I think you'll see, LB, that he'll grow on you more and more!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I wish I'd been more surprised by the defense this past game-- the Cowboys game was much, MUCH closer than it should have been, and subsequent games against the Bucs, Chiefs and Raiders weren't good indicators of improvement since the Dallas game. I was actually afraid this was going to happen, and it did.

I wish the Giants weren't the Sunday night game this week. Monday's my first day back at work following four sick days, and the Giants playing a nighttime game doesn't usually lead to a good night's sleep.

FORT Fanatic

I think it's ridiculous that Cable didn't get charged with assault. I hope Hanson files one heck of a civil lawsuit. Where's Goodell in all this? If this happened to a Bronco player, the guy would be suspended for 4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3734121;
    I think it's ridiculous that Cable didn't get charged with assault. I hope Hanson files one heck of a civil lawsuit. Where's Goodell in all this? If this happened to a Bronco player, the guy would be suspended for 4 games.
    EXACTLY...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3734121;
    Guys, what happened with this one? I feel like I've noticed Commissioner Goodell being not so even handed about certain corrective actions so I'm really curious about the incident.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread