+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFL Draft Update -- Day One

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

NFL Draft Update -- Day One

The following is the list of Day One draft choices for the 2003 NFL Draft.
    to follow.

ROUND ONE: 1. Cincinnati - Carson Palmer (QB, USC); 2. Detroit - Charles Rogers (WR, Michigan State); 3. Houston - Andre Johnson (WR, Miami-Florida); 4. New York Jets - Dewayne Robertson (DT, Kentucky); 5. Dallas - Terence Newman (CB, Kansas State); 6. New Orleans - Johnathan Sullivan (DT, Georgia); 7. Jacksonville - Byron Leftwich (QB, Marshall); 8. Carolina - Jordan Gross (OT, Utah); 9. Minnesota - Kevin Williams (DT, Oklahoma State); 10. Baltimore - Terrell Suggs (DE, Arizona State); 11. Seattle - Marcus Trufant (CB, Washington State); 12. St. Louis - Jimmy Kennedy (DT, Penn State); 13. New England - Ty Warren (DT, Texas A&M); 14. Chicago - Michael Haynes (DE, Penn State); 15. Philadelphia - Jerome McDougle (DE, Miami-Florida); 16. Pittsburgh - Troy Polamalu (S, USC); 17. Arizona - Bryant Johnson (WR, Penn State); 18. Arizona - Calvin Pace (DE, Wake Forest); 19. Baltimore - Kyle Boller (QB, California); 20. Denver - George Foster (OT, Georgia); 21. Cleveland - Jeff Faine (C, Notre Dame); 22. Chicago - Rex Grossman (QB, Florida); 23. Buffalo - Willis McGahee (RB, Miami-Florida); 24. Indianapolis - Dallas Clark (TE, Iowa); 25. New York Giants - William Joseph (DT, Miami-Florida); 26. San Francisco - Kwame Harris (OT, Stanford); 27. Kansas City - Larry Johnson (RB, Penn State); 28. Tennessee - Andre Woolfolk (CB, Oklahoma); 29. Green Bay - Nick Barnett (LB, Oregon State); 30. San Diego - Sammy Davis (CB, Texas A&M); 31. Oakland - Nnamdi Asomugha (S, California): 32. Oakland - Tyler Brayton (DE, Colorado).

ROUND TWO: 33. Cincinnati - Eric Steinbach (OG, Iowa); 34. Detroit - Boss Bailey (LB, Georgia); 35. Chicago - Charles Tillman (CB, UL-Lafayette); 36. New England - Eugene Wilson (CB, Illnois); 37. New Orleans - Jon Stinchcomb (OT, Georgia); 38. Dallas - Al Johnson (C, Wisconsin); 39. Jacksonville - Rashean Mathis (DB, Bethune-Cookman); 40. Minnesota - E.J. Henderson (LB, Maryland); 41. Houston - Bennie Joppru (TE, Michigan); 42. Seattle - Ken Hamlin (S, Arkansas); 43. St. Louis - Pisa Tinoisamoa (LB, Hawaii); 44. Washington - Taylor Jacobs (WR, Florida); 45. New England - Bethel Johnson (WR, Texas A&M); 46. San Diego - Drayton Florence (DB, Tuskegee); 47. Kansas City - Kawika Mitchell (South Florida); 48. Buffalo - Chris Kelsay (DE, Nebraska); 49. Miami - Eddie Moore (LB, Tennessee); 50. Carolina - Bruce Nelson (C, Iowa); 51. Denver - Terry Pierce (LB, Kansas State); 52. Cleveland - Chaun Thompson (LB, West Texas A&M); 53. New York Jets - Victor Hobson (LB, Michigan); 54. Arizona - Anquan Boldin (WR, Florida State); 55. Atlanta - Bryan Scott (S, Penn State); 56. New York Giants - Osi Umenyiora (DE, Troy State); 57. San Francisco - Anthony Adams (DT, Penn State); 58. Indianapolis - Mike Doss (S, Ohio State); 59. Pittsburgh - Alonzo Jackson (DE, Florida State); 60. Tennessee - Tyrone Calico (WR, Middle Tennessee State); 61. Philadelphia - L.J. Smith (TE, Rutgers); 62. San Diego - Terrence Kiel (S, Texas A&M); 63. Oakland - Teyo Johnson (TE, Stanford); 64. Tampa Bay - Dewayne White (DE, Louisville).

ROUND THREE: 65. Cincinnati - Kelley Washington (WR, Tennessee); 66. Detroit - Cory Redding (DE, Texas); 67. Houston - Antwan Peek (DE, Cincinnati); 68. Chicago - Lance Briggs (LB, Arizona); 69. Dallas - Jason Witten (TE, Tennessee); 70. Arizona - Gerald Hayes (LB, Pittsburgh); 71. Minnesota - Nate Burleson (WR, Nevada); 72. Jacksonville - Vince Manuwai (OG, Hawaii); 73. Seatle - Wayne Hunter (OT, Hawaii); 74. St. Louis - Kevin Curtis (WR, Utah State); 75. Houston - Seth Wand (OT, Northwest Missouri State).
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I had to laugh when Minnesota let the clock run out on their pick and everyone jumped in right away with theirs so Minnesota ended up tenth instead of seventh. The whole thing went so fast yesterday that ESPN had about an hour to fill at the end.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

The Seahawks seem happy with their picks so...I'm happy.

I was surprised they didn't burn ALL their picks on defense, though.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    Vikings - total morons. The local media had a good laugh about that.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The Lions drafted 2 West Michigan boys, so it's been plastered all over the news.

actually, they drafted one, and signed one.

I read it was the second year in a row the Vikings muffed it big-time on Draft Day. Last year, some assistant equipment manager blocked their guy from getting on-stage. The Vikings were trying to do the same thing to Baltimore (I think it was) that Jacksonville and the Giants did to them this year. Maybe Tice himself should've taken the card up to the stage. I'd take him over an equipment manager any day in a straight-up fight.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Terence Newman went #5 baby!

Too bad he went to the Cowboys.

I'm not sure if I'm excited about the :chef s picks or not...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread