+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Conference Semi Finals

Not mine! I would totally watch Ducks/Tampa. Hell, I'd watch Wild/Tampa, and cheer for Tampa, because like I've said, I can't like the Wild now.

The misconception about Canadians is that they only care about 'their' teams. Canadians love hockey, period.

The CBC will do well no matter who is in the finals. The Ducks would be cool because Kariya is beloved here.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That clicking sound you'll hear will be the sound of TVs turning off all across Canada.
    Not true- for me at least Del.I think it would be totally cool if that were the final. It would show what hockey was originally about. SKILL, heart and determination as opposed to.
    Fat lazy overpaid so called "superstars".

Detriot - What do you mean we lost ? don't they know who WE are?

Toronto - Wahhhh, not fair they like the kids best

Colorado - Ze should be kicked out of ze league for daring to upset de greeeeat St. Patrick.

Soon to be Mike Madonna's - Wahhhhh - I never wanted to leave Minnesooooooota anyway.

Calgary - How come they keep bringing back Button to fire him again and again? Oh I get it ,they just watched Martin St Louis or Giguere AGAIN- crow anyone?

Quack Quack

(After France could you send some troops to get that dork in Ottawa Del ? No not Spartacat or Bryden )

I too don't care if Canadian teams make it to the finals. I think it would be so cool to see 2 different teams battle it out for the cup that I will watch the playoffs 'til the end.

P.S. I need to get my Claude speech in for the day....I HATE DAVE TIPETT! Would it friggin' hurt him to make Claude play, I mean they can't get worse! I'm pissed. if Claude retires this year, it's all Dave's fault! (cuz when I saw Claude in October, he said after NEXT season he would retire)

I think a lot of guys might hang around one more season and then call it quits on '04 because of the lockout.

I watched all the games I possibly could last year. I watched every minute of the Avs burnout. I watched Detroit win the Stanley cup. I followed Rod Brind'Amour to all the different post-games as he was the only Hurricane composed enough to do interviews with anyone. I love watching hockey, and when it gets to the cup finals there's nothing better.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    A lot will retire after next season simply because they won't want to deal with the whole CBA situation.
    The Euros will definately go home and play. No stanley cup run for 2005 thats for sure. Enjoy it while we can I guess...

Yeah exactly, but I don't know what else there is to do in summer? Doesn't everyone just go away for two months? I'll be confused, lost, alone.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hate to break this to you Ducky, but it may well be a whole season without hockey..... :cries

I know.

Maybe we can hope that the NHL will say, hey if MLB can do it, we can do it too!

Of course it won't happen so I'll just go over here and drink some more delusion juice.

Before any of you ask, if you even noticed on Coach's Corner, yes I know Josh Roberts.

+ Reply to Thread