+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Conference Semi Finals

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I've missed you guys. And since Sher won't be here again, I can say how MUCH I HATE THE STARS without fear of retribution. Because what's said here stays here, right?

I can't believe the Wild have forced another Game 7. Pleaseohpleaseohplease (good grief that sounds way too much like foreplay ) let Vancouver win. If they do I'll move into first place in my quest for the covetted office Stanley Puck. If they lose, I'm done. And two teams that joined the league after my Sharks will have a chance to play for the cup. It's bad enough that the Panthers have already done that.

That said, the Wild are playing amazingly well!

I guess we'll see, huh W?

Did anyone pick the Sens for your Stanley?

LG.
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL DDDDDD!

*runs around screaming*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm happy for YOU LG, but I'm stunned.

Wow... I just can't believe Vancouver choked... although I do give the Wild credit, they did play better than anyone expected.

Hoping for an Anaheim/Ottawa final... but really, I don't hate any of the teams.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I can believe the Cancuks choked - anyone remember the last 3 games of the season, where Vancouver had to earn one point - just one point! - and they would win the division. It still sucks though.

+ Reply to Thread