+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ever meet any NHLers?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    So if he and Mr. Ducky were naked isn't that like you and him being naked ?
    Very Deep thought

Very cool Zaius - Too bad you couldn't have forseen e-bay and made a killing on signed memorabilia.

Oh yeah and right now the ducks are quacking the Stars .

Oooh.

Maybe.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Wow! Some very, very cool meetings.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Marty's a bad boy !!

Remember you read it here first probably. Now it's hit the "legit" press.

Enygma, you beat me to it! I posted the news on the "divorced NHLers site! You're too fast!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Crap - I posted it on the wrong thread .Good thing you are on the ball Eva

2 mins in the penalty box for Eny...

Are you there alone, or was Darcy a bad boy too?

eny
    FORT Fogey

I haven't met any NHLers, but my sister attends the same church as Trent Klatt (of the Canucks). He's there every Sunday when they're in town with his wife and 5 kids.

And my dad got to play golf with Bobby Orr at a pro-am tournament. He was so excited! He still has an autographed pic of them up in his office.

Originally posted by duckgirl
    A PB said Mario is as charismatic as a toilet roll... Anyway it's good to hear that Mario is a nice guy after how pissed I was at him because of the Hayley Wickenheiser thing. "Well, good for her I guess but she better not expect to make it." - WTF?

Anyway, i dont know if I mentioned this but Jason Krog and Mr Ducky were friends when they were little (he used to play in their pool in Fernie, but I haven't hear anything about nakedness), adn Sean Horcoff was ahead of Dylan in school by a year I think.
    Wow, thats pretty cool, I live in Fernie, and the whole town is getting Ducks fever~! Krog has been playing super in the post season. But I have not met him.

My sister used to go out with Boyd Devereaux, and he brought the cup back to our hometown last year! So I got to meet the cup as well! Boyd is really down to earth, he has never forgotten his roots and still takes us to concerts and things like that.

I also went to high school with Rem Murray and Mike Watt. Watt hasnt really caught on antwhere, but hes tough, and maybe he's laacking some work ethic. Rem is Boyd's cousin, and he was a couple years older then me, so I didnt know him too well.

Played in a golf tournament with Kirk Maltby, he was great!

Brief meeting: we had another celeberty golf tourny at my hotel, and I got to meet Bobby Orr, but just to shake his hand, that was awesome, and another golf tourney, I had a beer with Eddie Shack. He had this huge tom Kite hat on and he was obviously having fun.

hmmmm, when we wnet to Quebec City I watched A nordiques game, and after we went to a bar called the Dagobert, and went met up with Joe Sakic and Mats Sundin, they were both pretty young back then, I think Sundin was in a 20 something game scoring streak at the time.

and we had a pretty good Jr.B program in Stratford, some of the guys I would see out at partys and bars......

Chris Pronger and Rob Blake were on the same team!
    Garth Snow
    Mike Peluso

hmm I guess thats about it!

DAVE
    YESSSSS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast