+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: N F L 2008

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: N F L 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3273962;
    I love you dearly Ashley but the Steelers aren't exactly one of my favorite teams either.
    Well then it looks like next week's game will be the battle of the lesser of two evils for you.
    Wake up and be awesome

Gotta say, I don't like the Steelers, either. But now that the Chargers lost (I, rather sadly, can't say I'm surprised), I'd love to see an Eagles vs. Steelers Super Bowl, simply because the City of Brotherly Love and Pittsburgh hate each other. Should be fun!

P.S. Though, gotta say, the highlight of the playoffs so far is seeing both of the mouth-breathing Manning brothers bite it.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

My highlight was watching Philip Rivers on the sidelines today with his mouth hanging open in shock. Go Steelers!!

And Denver has reportedly reached an agreement with Josh McDaniels to be the new head coach. Formal announcement expected tomorrow.

Sources: Denver Broncos to make Josh McDaniels new coach - ESPN

I'm going to now root for the Steelers. I usually like McNabe....but I didn't like how he was showboating/taunting the Giants' bench today.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3274158;
    My highlight was watching Philip Rivers on the sidelines today with his mouth hanging open in shock.
    He did rather look like whatshisface -- the Broncos' quarterback -- today, didn't he?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'm going to root for the underdogs, so go Cards! Also, my roommate is from Arizona...

Very fun week of playoffs, with three "underdog" teams winning their games.

I can't wait for the Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh game next week. We hate Baltimore and they hate us so it should be a great physical game. And I'm really happy that Willie Parker seems to be healthy and ready to run.

I will be cheering on the Steelers and the Cardinals next week. Should be good games.

It is being reported by a strong source (Adam Schefter) that not only are the Bronco's getting Josh McDaniels, but most likely getting Mike Nolan for Defensive Coordinator. Other rumors are out there in relation to Dom Capers coming with McDaniels, but those have not been confirmed. Press conference should be quite interesing on Monday. Can't wait.

I am so happy Cards won the game! I really hope they can make it all the way! Love me some Fitzgerald and Hightower!
    I did want the Chargers to win but only because I'm not crazy about the Steelers (my neighbor is a huge Steelers fan) but they lost fair and square. They just got outplayed.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3274168;
    He did rather look like whatshisface -- the Broncos' quarterback -- today, didn't he?
    That Would be cutler the King of the duh face. Go Ravens. I look forward to Ray and Ed Reed knocking Big Ben off his rocker.

+ Reply to Thread