+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorced NHL players?? (The Scandal Thread)

Divorced NHL players??

My husband and I read on the playoff thread that Martin Brodeur was divorced. Does anyone know if this a fact yet? Also, while we were on the topic, we were trying to think of NHLers we knew who were divorced. We can't think of many, but we know of Claude Lemieux(now remarried), Joe Murphy, and Vincent Damphousse. Do you guys know of any? (out of curiosity)

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    When did Vinny get divorced? I'm stunned. I was at his 1000th game and I could have sworn his wife and kids were there for all the presentations. Or maybe that was Doug Wilson. Or Gaetane Duchesne. Clearly I've been to too many Sharks players 1000th game presentations.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Oh my gosh - A lot are divorced at least once. I can't even start. Usually because of on road antics. I'd post the link to a puckbunnies board that I have, but even DUCKY is shocked by the goings on .
    Lets just say Eddie Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Chris Chelios, Jeremy Roenick, Federov, and the Washington Coach Bruce ( Butch) Cassidy are LEGENDARY . Not co-incidentaly all divorced as well.
    Many others are busy , just not legends.

enygma>please post the link to the puckbunnies,I'm really curious. If you don't want to post it here, e-mail me at msmc@videotron.ca to give me the link please! Thanks. Imagine all the players that aren't divorced, but who have "fun" on the road. I would honestly have to say it's 80%.(just a guess) I have heard so many stories it's crazy, so I'm sure I won't be shocked by the link.

Wayner>maybe Vincent is remarried, but I know he got divorced a long time ago. I'll try to find out how long, but it's even before he played for Montreal!

As I watched the New Jersey/Boston game yesterday, I was just dumbstruck that anyone would want to divorce Marty.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

As for the Marty story, my friends in New Jersy said his wife and kids were at the first 2 home games, so it was obviously just a rumor. I figured with him playing that well he couldn't have been in the process of getting divorced!

Oh, I was just so... not expecting that at the PB board. I love it now, I have it bookmarked.

duckgirl>what were you not expecting on the PB board? Call me slow, maybe it's my pregnancy hormones! lol

Ummm... I'll phrase it like this. "Graphic details". Some of them are... graphic.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ok do NOT go here if you are faint of heart. (I'm still fanning myself about Vaclav Varada- now a Sen) If I'm asked to take down the links I will . Everything you did not want to know about your favourite player. Glad to hear about Marty, but they may be in process or separated.Belfour despite his antics gets along well with his ex and the kids see him at games often. ( The ex has custody)

Sorry took down the links - e mail me or PM if you want them ....
    Too much x-rated stuff - there are four links ....

Pregnancy hormones ??? Congrats Eva !
    Last edited by eny; 04-14-2003 at 07:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast