+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorced NHL players?? (The Scandal Thread)

Haha, it's sort of ironic.

Miss F should definitely go, and make sure he's not too depressed...

After doing some searching in some odd places, I was able to unearth that Marty & Melanie did have another baby before they split - a girl. When and what they named her, I still don't know. Probably something like Danielle...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I was going to post that .

On thats hockey they had a feature on Brodeur .I caught the tail end of a really uncomfortable interview. If they put it online I'll link it.
    It went sort of
    Sports Guy - So you screwed up your marriage and are jumping your SIL
    Brodeur- Blink Blink
    Sports Guy -So your wife is phoning you before games and trying to psyche you out
    Brodeur- Blink Blink
    Sports Guy -How do the guys feel about the big scandal
    Brodeur - Um I thought you guys were gonna talk about the Vezina
    Sports Guy - How much alimony are you going to be paying?
    Brodeur - Um I won the olympics you know
    Sports Guy - Are you afraid she's gonna do something really big to make sure you don't get the cup?
    Brodeur- Blink Blink

I saw that, I was laughing so hard.

Brodeur - Like I said then I don't want to talk about it.
    Sports guy- So, how many times did she call you?
    Brodeur- I dont want to talk about it
    Sports guy- what did the guys say?
    Brodeur- I dont want to talk about it

Bwaha. I was laughing.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Good thing Zee Dominator was never a forward:

PRAGUE (Reuters) -- Czech police are investigating former NHL goaltender Dominik Hasek after he allegedly beat another player unconscious during an inline hockey game this weekend, the Web site iDnes reported on Monday.
    The website, the online arm of the country's leading daily Mlada Fronta Dnes, quoted a police spokeswoman as saying the investigation surrounded whether Hasek "engaged in punishable actions in trying to injure" someone.
    Hasek, who retired from the NHL after winning the Stanley Cup as a goalie with the Detroit Red Wings in 2002, was playing as a skater for the Bonfire Strida in a Czech inline hockey league when he and the other player made body contact, according to the Czech inline hockey association.
    The iDnes site said Hasek broke the other player's nose, and knocked him unconscious after hitting him repeatedly with his hockey stick. Hasek was not immediately available for comment.
    "The unfortunate end of Sunday's game involved a malicious attack by Hasek, which caused the other player to require the attention of emergency medical attendants," the association said in a statement on its Web site.

"Contact between the two players occurred, but there certainly was no foul," iDnes quoted Tomas Wuertherle, who refereed the game, as saying. "But from the side of Hasek, there was an unambiguous attempt to injure the opponent."

Hasek is considered one of the greatest hockey goaltenders of all time. In 1998 he led the Czechs to an Olympic gold medal. He twice won the NHL's most valuable player award, as well as the Vezina Trophy as the league's top goalie six times.

HAHAHAHAHAHA What a pansy ass.

From tsn :

Goaltender Martin Brodeur's wife Melanie reportedly filed a divorce complaint in a New Jersey court this week asking for custody of their four children and a share of their assets.

She waited this week??? Biatch!!! Assets... yeah...

I was just coming on to post that. Melanie Brodeur is the devil, not Marty.

Lol duckgirl, great minds think alike!!!

Melanie will probably get the kids, because Marty is on the road all the time. That's how Veronica Fleury was able to keep the kids she had with Theo, even though she had sex & drug parties while Theo was on the road.

+ Reply to Thread