+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorced NHL players?? (The Scandal Thread)

OMG!

You know, I adore Shayne and I think he's got so much heart. Something I respect in a player.

But c'mon.. compared to Corson, Mogilny is one fine piece of ass! What was she on?

Stunned and disappointed.. and I'll admit I believe this hook, line and sinker.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hahaha, Miss F.

Well apparently Melanie Brodeur banged Bobby Holik, and all I can say to that is "How dumb is this chick?" Bobby Holik compared to MARTIN BRODEUR? No freaking contest, man. Hell, Bobby Holik compared to Bone Killer is almost no freaking contest, because Bobby Holik is just that ugly.

Shayne Corson apparently sleeps with EVERYONE'S wife, except Darcy's. Thank goodness.

I know that he's a bit of a man-whore from the infrequent visits to puckbunnies but that's pretty low.

Of course, how stupid are these wives? Especially Corson's.

And Holik is gross. Up there with Ricci and Chelios. Well, almost.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

JR.
    Holik? Ok, if I was a woman I'd be disgusted with my gender.

No freaking kidding. His beady little eyes and his unibrow and eeew.

How can you go from Brodeur to Holik? Well maybe Holik has a bigger dick, and wears a mask.

I'm quite sure the Shayne rumor is true. He has been known in the past to do things like that. In Montreal, he slept with Pat Jablonski's girlfriend and that's why Pat was traded.
    Shayne's wife knows all these stories, she even caught him at his restaurant screwing a girl in the bathroom...and what does "smart" Shayne do? Calls the cops on his wife for disturbing the peace cuz she was banging on the bathroom door yelling! DUH!
    I love Shayne, but he has lost all his marbles and needs to seek some serious help!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    scum

No wonder no one likes him. I know he is ill , but he appears to be a real loser and the Leafs are well rid of him.
    Tucker and Green better distance themselves or they will be run out of town too.

Oh.

My.

God.

Do you know what I heard on the Score?

Eric Lindros is on the trading block and the Leafs are interested. Oh, yes. That's what the Leafs need, another diva.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They were a breath away froom getting him in 2001 and there was some kind of screw up.He has always said he wanted to play for the Leafs. It would be good if he wanted to play and not wander around the ice saying I'm Eric Lindros ...
    Speaking of the useless one , and since this is the scandal thread he was supposed to have been turfed from Philly for doing what Corson did with a teamates wife. Not sure who, but I know Clarke hates him a lot.
    Then there are the Lindros is gay stories. Maybe he went after a teamate. There have been no stories of any kind since he has been in NY, so either he's not a jerk to his teamates, or is just more discreet.

ROD BRIND'AMOUR!!

Roddy was traded from Philly cause apparently Lindros fucked his wife.

There are a lot of Messier gay stories too.

+ Reply to Thread