+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorced NHL players?? (The Scandal Thread)

Czerkawsi totally looks like Heath.

A lot of guys have been divorced. I don't think Alfredsson is married but he had some majorly preggers brunette with him at hte Junos.

There is only one Heath.

I did say I thought he was cute though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hey, Miss F. I just noticed your title. I don't think it's all Cujo, he hasnt really played that badly. Giguere just kicks his ass.

Hi everyone! I read on the puck punnies site that it is true Brodeur is getting divorced cuz he slept with his brother's wife! If you click on the second to last response under Martin Brodeur (I think), there is an official article from a Montreal paper. Living in Montreal, I checked and the article is there! Oh my!!!!

Yeah, eny posted a link to it in the Ever Meet Any NHLers thread. I read it, he's a bad boy. But his wife is a bad girl.

LG.
    Eny, late to the thread, but just wanted to point out that my daughter's due date was July 1. She was two weeks early so she wasn't born on Canada Day, but she was born on another famous Canadian holiday, June 18th, which of course is Ducky's birthday.

carry on about puck bunnies.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Eny, late to the thread, but just wanted to point out that my daughter's due date was July 1. She was two weeks early so she wasn't born on Canada Day, but she was born on another famous Canadian holiday, June 18th, which of course is Ducky's birthday.

carry on about puck bunnies.
    Maybe that will happen to me too! I'll let you all know! 2 weeks early would make me happy!

LG.
    nothing wrong with 2 weeks early, eva.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ditto , two less weeks in the summer will be a bonus. Shooting for the Ducks birthday would be good!

Just to add something to the thread , Shayne Corson was supposed to have slept with Alex Mogilny's wife, Police were called to Almo's house for a domestic recently. The night before Corson left the team he and Mogilny supposedly got into a fist fight.
    As the Leaf turns

None of this has been verified , but it came from the same sources as the Brodeur scandal. Any other NHL scandals someone would like to add ?

Well, someone's family, Tverdosky I think, was taken hostage by the Russian Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread