+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Divorced NHL players?? (The Scandal Thread)

FORT Newbie

Alfie's not a pig

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Czerkawsi totally looks like Heath.

A lot of guys have been divorced. I don't think Alfredsson is married but he had some majorly preggers brunette with him at hte Junos.
    That was Alfie's girlfirend / wife. They are not officially married but they have been together for at least 5 years. It is his kid and he is a real Dad. Stop knocking people you know nothing about. He's a good guy and a good husband and good father.

Wow we even get the "angry reality contestants' moms" in the hockey threads!
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    Wow we even get the "angry reality contestants' moms" in the hockey threads!
    Ah, the angry moms.

Quote Originally Posted by sensgeo
    That was Alfie's girlfirend / wife. They are not officially married but they have been together for at least 5 years. It is his kid and he is a real Dad. Stop knocking people you know nothing about. He's a good guy and a good husband and good father.

Not to get into an argument or anything....but noone was bashing him, relax! Just stating he was with a pregnant woman, geez.....
    Sorry if we can't all know every player personally!

Clearly someone is too involved in the sens. I never said anything bad about Alfredson, just that I didn't know if he was married but he had a pregnant girl wtih him at the Junos.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sensgeo
    Hi Sens geo welcome to the hockey thread - er sort of. This is an old old thread we discussed alfies GF and baby to death in the playoff thread last spring. We actually do know quite a lot . Like when they questioned him about what olympic team the kid would play for
    As I recall , the boy also arrived on a day off so Alfie didn't even miss a game.

If you are going to discuss the merits of HP's as family men Nuh uh . We kind of gave up on this thread as most of the stuff can't be discussed PG. You are welcome to go and talk about the Sens in the hockey thread

Now that someone dragged it up , I wonder how Marty's GF is, and how much of the stanley cup bonuses the ex wife ended up with?
    Last edited by eny; 12-12-2003 at 12:44 AM.

More thant hat, I wonder if he's even still with the GF, or if he's moved on again?

FORT Newbie
    Over the past few days I've been reading this & some other hockey threads here. I like it. I've been a hockey fan for several years now and this past year have really gotten into the game and all the behind the scenes crap that goes on, the gossip ya know. Right now I don't have anything to say about what I've read but I was wondering if someone could send me the link to this puckbunnies site. It sounds interesting.

Thanks.

FORT Newbie
    Can someone post this pb website? I am VERY curious after reading all the gossip...lol over a year later. Can the link be posted on here or can someone PM me?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride
    Can someone post this pb website? I am VERY curious after reading all the gossip...lol over a year later. Can the link be posted on here or can someone PM me?
    Yeah me too! Inquiring minds want to know. I'd be forever appreciative.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread