+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Divorced NHL players?? (The Scandal Thread)

Yeah, well, I'll spray him down with a hose and serve him lemonade if he takes off his shirt.

FORT Newbie

Are You Kidding??

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Hahaha, Miss F.

Well apparently Melanie Brodeur banged Bobby Holik, and all I can say to that is "How dumb is this chick?" Bobby Holik compared to MARTIN BRODEUR? No freaking contest, man. Hell, Bobby Holik compared to Bone Killer is almost no freaking contest, because Bobby Holik is just that ugly.

Shayne Corson apparently sleeps with EVERYONE'S wife, except Darcy's. Thank goodness.
    Can you please tell me where you heard this info? My God! Sorry I am replying to such an old post, but this is my first time here. I can't believe that could be true. Marty and Bobby are very close! I mean they live only a couple houses away from each other. Or they used to anyway. Please let me know anything else you have on this topic. It has definetly sparked my interest. I am a big Holik fan and would be very disappointed if in fact he did bang his friends wife. BTW...I have to agree with the "How dumb is this chick?" Bobby is horrific looking to say the least!!!

forgive me for repeating (i'm new to this particular forum) if i am--

Sergei Fedorov and Anna Kournikova actually were married (not just a rumor) and are now divorced (have been for a while).

I'm a die-hard Wings fan, so Sergei is not my favorite guy right now....in fact he can suck my...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    We heard it from a few shady sources Holikfan .
    Glad you found the Best forum , but shhhhh .

Yeah, your pick Martin or Holik ? Well actually before all of the scuzzy stuff came out about Brodeur it was no contest , but now .

Grant- I think You'll find we have quite a bit of info on Anna -HO and Sir Gay buried either in this thread or in the playoff threads, since that's when the story broke.

The sources are shady but it's still fun to think about. In a sort of way.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by enygma
    We heard it from a few shady sources Holikfan .
    Glad you found the Best forum , but shhhhh .

Yeah, your pick Martin or Holik ? Well actually before all of the scuzzy stuff came out about Brodeur it was no contest , but now .

Grant- I think You'll find we have quite a bit of info on Anna -HO and Sir Gay buried either in this thread or in the playoff threads, since that's when the story broke.
    It wouldn't surprise me if it's all true! Everybody is sleeping with everybody! But they were supposedly "best friends" Thats down right nasty! As for Marty & the sis-in-law? That's just all out immoral!

This is such a great site, I'm sorry I haven't found it sooner! I am definetly checking out that other site on all the dirt about NHL players.
    Can't wait to see what I find out there!

There is NO dirt on Steve Yzerman. None. You'd sooner find dirt on Clay Aiken than Stevie Y.

I've heard that Stevie Y used to be really wild, but has calmed down now that he's older and has like seventeen kids.

duckgirl-- last I saw he (Steve Yzerman) had two little girls...maybe one more...could be three. But no more than that. LOL

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Latest buzz on Zee Dominator-
    His kids were miserable in the Czech Republic, his wife blamed him because he didn't go back sooner and she didn't want him to come back again. Now she has basically given him the boot , and he's trying to get the cash to divorce her and still have something left. He is a good dad , and is freaking out that she might stop him seeing them.
    Zee plot thickens ...

+ Reply to Thread