+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Divorced NHL players?? (The Scandal Thread)

It's not really gossip, it's a bunch of fanficy stuff. There's no way the league is one big orgy...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well Um they do seem to be quite the busy boys at times....

The boys come home. Will they stay ?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Jose's Dad is a bad boy

Usually its the parents that have to live down the hockey players antics

4 of his sons? You mean there are more like Jose?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Eny- you are just too quick, I was just going to post that and you beat me to it! Better that the bad news comes from someone else anyways....
    I hope Jose wasn't involved in any of that, it'll ruin him. I'm sure people will start rumors about him just the same-it never fails. Let's all get together and pray that Jose had no idea about this whole thing. What is it with these french goalie scandals???

About there being 4 other Jose's, he is the best looking one from what I recall. I had seen a pic of his 4 brother's and I don't remember them, so I'm assuming there wasn't much there! lol

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I had heard before that that was how he started playing goalie. His older bros made him play nets because he was littlest . Now they are into more important things it seems , and little Jose has this career thing going ...

anyway- the latest is that it's not his bros but step bros.

From CTV
    "Police made 16 arrests in a series of early morning raids. The hockey star's father, Ted Theodore, as well as two of his step-brothers and an uncle were among those picked up.
    There is no indication the Canadians netminder is involved."

Eva Its shocking to see you as .. well .. Eva La Rue

Keep us posted on the baby!

Originally posted by enygma
    Well Um they do seem to be quite the busy boys at times....
    Yeah but not with.. eachother.

Why would Jose be involved in that, hes got $$ coming out the ass that's full of splinters.

Originally posted by enygma
    I had heard before that that was how he started playing goalie. His older bros made him play nets because he was littlest . Now they are into more important things it seems , and little Jose has this career thing going ...

anyway- the latest is that it's not his bros but step bros.

From CTV
    "Police made 16 arrests in a series of early morning raids. The hockey star's father, Ted Theodore, as well as two of his step-brothers and an uncle were among those picked up.
    There is no indication the Canadians netminder is involved."

Eva Its shocking to see you as .. well .. Eva La Rue

Keep us posted on the baby!

I also heard it was his step bros. If anyone knows how that is,I'd be interested in knowing. He had once said that his parents have been together for 30 years and have 5 kids etc... and so I'm trying to figure out where the "step bros" come in??:

I had someone change my av for me (I didn't want to bother you again Eny) so I figured I'd put Eva seeing often people relate the av's to the person, I thought I'd cheat and put someone hot!

Definitely will keep you posted on the baby, due date is in 1 week 5 days, but anytime now would be great!!

The city of Montreal is freaking out today cuz of the Jose story. The Canadiens called him and told him they wanted to see him right away. There's already a 90% chance that he's getting traded and everyone is saying he knew about it and should've called the police. IMO if he wasn't involved then he had no reason to get involved either and it will really suck if this whole thing ruins him especially if he had nothing to do with it!

Until proven guilty, I will stick by Jose all the way!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well they gave up Patrick, so they would be stupid enough to let Jose go. Oh thats great news for Colorado and Philly!

There would be some serious dancing at the Ducky house !

+ Reply to Thread