+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 405

Thread: College Football 2008

  1. #71
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: College Football 2008

    How 'bout them 'Dores breaking in to the top 25!

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3202213;
    Uh oh... look who moved ahead of Ohio State.
    OSU has lost a game and is still only a game behind you? Yep, that's something to brag about.

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,052

    Re: College Football 2008

    USC falls to Oregon State. It seems to happen every year... they come out strong and fall to a less than impressive PAC-10 team.

  3. #73
    Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: College Football 2008

    Hmmm... with the big USC upset last night, I pose a math problem.

    Ohio State lost to USC who lost to Oregon State who got annihilated by Penn State.

    So that means: Ohio State < USC < Oregon State < Penn State

    With the above being said, can we then infer that Ohio State < Penn State?

    Wake up and be awesome

  4. #74
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: College Football 2008

    Time to make a wager. OSU will finish higher in the AP than PSU. The loser has to display a logo of the winner's choice for a week with a custom user title of PSU or OSU rocks. Are you up for it?

  5. #75
    Resident curmudgeon Newfherder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Enchanted by a beautiful Soprano
    Posts
    3,163

    Re: College Football 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3205929;
    Hmmm... with the big USC upset last night, I pose a math problem.

    Ohio State lost to USC who lost to Oregon State who got annihilated by Penn State.

    So that means: Ohio State < USC < Oregon State < Penn State

    With the above being said, can we then infer that Ohio State < Penn State?

    Don't worry your pretty little head with all that complicated math It is just a distraction from your real mission in life, which is to bake cupcakes for the FORT Buckeyes of Record
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

  6. #76
    Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: College Football 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3205933;
    Time to make a wager. OSU will finish higher in the AP than PSU. The loser has to display a logo of the winner's choice for a week with a custom user title of PSU or OSU rocks. Are you up for it?
    Are we talking rankings at the end of the season? You're on buddy!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3205943;
    Don't worry your pretty little head with all that complicated math It is just a distraction from your real mission in life, which is to bake cupcakes for the FORT Buckeyes of Record
    I can't wait until October 25. Bring. It. On.

    Wake up and be awesome

  7. #77
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: College Football 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3206226;
    Are we talking rankings at the end of the season? You're on buddy!!
    Cool

  8. #78
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: College Football 2008

    I think my Spartans are going to sneak up on all y'all.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  9. #79
    Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: College Football 2008

    Yay Broadway's back in the mix! Come talk some trash with us!
    Wake up and be awesome

  10. #80
    Resident curmudgeon Newfherder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Enchanted by a beautiful Soprano
    Posts
    3,163

    Re: College Football 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3206389;
    I think my Spartans are going to sneak up on all y'all.
    Sneak up and yell "Boo!"? It's a little sad that the Spartans don't have a more effective weapon
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.