+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2008

Re: College Football 2008

Ashley, that's only if we tie with BOTH PSU and OSU. If we beat you now (yes, I'm at the thought) you would have two inconference losses and then we'd only be tied with OSU (assuming they beat Michigan)... and I think at that point it is a head-to-head... which means OSU would win. Newf shouldn't be rooting for you.. .he should be rooting for ME.

How'd I get out of whack? Do I have a bye this weekend? (I blame any stupidity last night on the time and the complete lack of sleep I got thanks to working til 2am each night. Heh)

eta: I forgot to point out that MSU is currently allllllllllllllll alone atop the BigTen. I am going to enjoy this until Saturday.
    Last edited by Broadway; 11-10-2008 at 09:54 AM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

MRD

I just read about a double murder occuring in Alabama as a result of an argument over the Alabama/LSU game.

I'm telling you that while we are all so very team loyal on this thread, I'm also glad that we all know it's "just a game" and not take the ribbing and teasing so seriously. (besides, none of you know where I live. )

But what a tragedy to the families involved. So sad.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3231753;
    Ashley, that's only if we tie with BOTH PSU and OSU. If we beat you now (yes, I'm at the thought) you would have two inconference losses and then we'd only be tied with OSU (assuming they beat Michigan)... and I think at that point it is a head-to-head... which means OSU would win. Newf shouldn't be rooting for you.. .he should be rooting for ME.
    If MSU wins out OSU will be the Big Ten champs, you are correct Broadway. So with that in mind I have to say "Go Spartans." . C'mon over to the dark side Newf and root for a Michigan team.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Yeah, Unk, you and Broadway are right. I wasn't thinking that would give PSU a 2nd conference loss. You can't route for a Michigan team. That's against everything you stand for.
    Wake up and be awesome

Ladies, please! Don't fight over me, there's plenty to go around!

Hmmm . . . It does seem that I've created a moral dilemma for myself I guess I'll pull for PSU against Indiana, for MSU in their bye week (a risky strategy--they'll probably find some way to screw it up), and then hide next week.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3232324;
    Ladies, please! Don't fight over me, there's plenty to go around!

Hmmm . . . It does seem that I've created a moral dilemma for myself I guess I'll pull for PSU against Indiana, for MSU in their bye week (a risky strategy--they'll probably find some way to screw it up), and then hide next week.
    I will be passing this along to my Michigan friend. He's still mad at me for last year's joke you told about how to get an MSU fan off your lawn.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr..... :oldfart

Well, that's almost a word You have extraordinary verbal skills for a Spartan
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Being a Buckeye fan (not to mention where you actually live), I wasn't certain that you'd be able to understand my initial response.

I never post in here, but thought I would jump in and help support Michigan State. Nothing wrong with cheering for a team from Michigan...as long as it's the right one.

+ Reply to Thread