+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Conference Quarterfinals

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujo

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujo

Ducks lead series 3-0.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ah - How sweeeeet it is . Even better it was Cheliho who got in Cuchoke's way and let the goal in... two games have been lost by that pair.Nice DIVE by Lucky Luc. He should be ashamed.

Mike Madonna is a girlie girl.I don't know how they put up with him in Texas.

I Tomas Kaberle (except for the giveaway)

Sens won, but are getting the crap beat out of them by NYI.

eny
    FORT Fogey

Hi Chris - How's about a Bert hug?

Oh yes , and the main reason why Mike Weir fought to win the masters ? Primo seats for the playoffs man ! Security-get that guy in the funny green jacket off the ice ...

Is this a dream or are the Ducks winning the series 3-0? Yay!! If they could do it in 4, that would be too great! John, are you still there??

That's what I thought too when I woke up Eva!

My boyfriend called the Leafs game after they tied it up at 2. He said, 'you watch - 4-3 Leafs in OT'. This from a guy that doesn't really watch that much hockey. I guessed 3-2 Philly.

I Mogilny. And Kaberle too.. he looked so happy scoring that first goal.

about Modano
    Like he'd know what to do with a hot woman.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Since the Stars don't appear to be co-operating with Claude's bid to win a cup with another team-
    For Eva

I keep thinking Kaberle is much older - he's only 25.Both Nolan and Mogilny were high sticked by Philly - and no calls.Not sure how many stitches Mogilny needed after Roenick's love tap.

As for the Wings game, poor Schneider looked like he was looking for someone to play hockey with. The other Wings seemed to be skating around in circles having a "senior moment"
    What was it we were here for ?

John has left the building for a short business trip - allegedly, maybe he's gone to lynch Cujo

Thanks for the pic Enygma! Was it already signed or have you met him and had him sign it? I hope he doesn't retire after this season, he had a chance to meet my daughter in October in Ottawa and I would love for him to see my son too. (O.K. those are excuses, I'm the one who wants to keep seeing him. lol )

I keep thinking Tucker is older, like in his mid 30's. He's my younger sister's age.

Everyone in my office today is deliriously happy about Detroit's luck. Nearly everyone has said, verbatem, "Looks good on Cujo".
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    The Red Wings fan in my office has turned on his own team. It's just too fun to watch.

And for all the Wings fans out there *coughJohncough*:

Who's the team that gonna win and sweep the Wings out West?
    M-I-C-K-E-Y, the Ducks they are the best
    Mickey Mouse
    Mickey Mouse
    Forever will we hold their banner high.
    M-I-C, Cujo's done soon...
    K-E-Y, Yzerman should retire...
    M-O-U-S-Eeeeeee.

There, my Wings rant for the day is at an end.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Okay, fine. One more Wing rant.

We have all heard the ridiculous rantings of Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, the Iraqi Information Minister. My guess is that his statements are popping up all over Detroit sportstalk radio even now. Here are some of the things he said, modified just a little to give them that Detroit fan flavor.

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter all of them!"

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Detroit is safe, protected."

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in
    appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place."

"The Anaheim press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"Now even the Anaheim team is under siege. We are hitting it from the north, east, south and west. We chase them here and they chase us there. But at the end we are the team who are laying siege to them. And it is not them who are besieging us."

"Let the Anaheim infidels bask in their illusion."

"We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. Losers, they think that by beating us in three games and trying to distort the feelings of the people they will win. I think they will not win, those bastards."

"Yes, the Anaheim team have advanced further. This will only make it easier for us to defeat them."

(On losses) "Those are not the Red Wings players at all. Where did they bring them from?"

"By God, I think this is rather very unlikely. This is merely a prattle. The fact is that as soon as they reach Detriot, we will besiege them and slaughter them...Wherever they go they will find themselves encircled."

"Yesterday, we slaughtered them and we will continue to slaughter them."

"We will kill them all....most of them."

+ Reply to Thread