+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Conference Quarterfinals

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Who would have predicted this at the start of the playoffs?

Kevin Lowe is looking like a freakin psychic right about now....

Big Al is out for the season with a separated shoulder. That looks good for the Nucks...

As for Detroit, last year they had zee Dominator . This year they have - well ask Toronto fans . Hopefully they have the good sense to use Manny.

I don't know what happened to Boston - OMG what happened to the team that was around the beginning of this year?
    Last edited by eny; 04-14-2003 at 05:25 AM.

I think what I'm also most shocked about Boston because they are such a strong team... although NJ is nothing to scoff at.

Detroit being down 0-2? Doesn't really surprise me, because they are so overrated. It does surprise me as the teams that I want so desperately to lose usually win.

Of course, I'd be an idiot to start dancing too much..

But I have said from the beginning that all I want was to see Detroit bounced in the first round.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I have to share this link!!!
    Wayner especially, was complaining about the lack of Sharks gear.
    Shop til you drop !

NHL gear

I can't believe the Stars are down 2-1. I know you are all happy, but I was really hoping Claude would win another cup (seeing he will soon retire ) Oh well... I hope Detroit loses again, that would be just too good! As long as they get eliminated, I won't complain too much.

Originally posted by enygma
    I have to share this link!!!
    Wayner especially, was complaining about the lack of Sharks gear.
    Shop til you drop !
    People buy Sharks gear?

*runs from a hockey stick weilding Wayner!*
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Thanks Eny! Oh, must get the calendar! I already have the replica sweater (why the site calls it a jersey, I don't know ) The Sharks CCM Pro Cap is also on my list. Also the 2000-2001 team pic. I could seriously drop some cash here - the wife would LOVE me for it!!!

And Eva, sorry that you're alone in your Stars' cheering. We like you, we just hate the Stars. I like Claude though - he's two years younger than me and looks 10 years older.

Wayner> atleast you like Claude . No comment on the looks part however! lol O.k. I'll blame his ex-wife for his aging(he's been remarried for a while now) or maybe it's his 4 kids!:

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I don't hate the Stars ! It's just that they are playing Edmonton.
    Claude Rocks , and I love Kirk Muller !!

On replay that Dvorak goal was worthy of Gretzky - beautiful stick work...

Enygma>I'm so happy you think Claude rocks! I've been on the Dallas Stars message board recently and almost all the Stars fans hate him, I don't get it. It really annoys me when people always put him down, especially with everything he has accomplished in his career! Others could only wish of doing the same. I also left you a message on the "divorce" board asking if you could please give me the link for puck bunnies, I'd like to see some of those stories!

OK, Bill, the game was on CBC. If you have a TV and a roll of tinfoil in Canada, you can get CBC. It's not like Dylan's grandfather is THAT... blah.

Anyway, as we were leaving Edmonton this morning before we caught our flight, the Bear was going to go to the hotel that Dallas was staying in and wake them up. I was majorly amused by this. I wonder how many of them will be caught with women in their beds. Mwahaha. Of course we had to get out before they did that and blah.

Go Ducks!! Woo!! I so love them. I loved em before and now that they're beating Detroit, well, yay. I think Giguere has really gotten in their heads. Go Giguere! Go Ducks!

That's another thing that was on the radio this morning. The morning DJ said her son is a huge Detroit fan, and she said, "Oh if Edmonton moves on it looks like we;ll be playing Anaheim." and her son's reply was "SHUT UP! THEY'LL COME BACK!"

+ Reply to Thread