+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball season 2003

nofx242, Toronto just swept my sorry little Red Sox. :shaking head: Glad to find a fellow Yankees hater though!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Fade to black
    Oh, green, you're a Red Sox fan? Ewwww, I can't be likin' you no more.

Go Yanks!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I don't like to be a follower, hazy. Where you located again?

Fade to black
    Minneapolis, but I've been a Yanks fan since I was a little kid - went through many bad years in the 80's. Many.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Have to hate the Yanks, I hate them almost as much as I hate Atlanta and St Louis. I Like the Red Sox Id like to see them win someday-just not against the Reds in a WS. I also like Todd Walker who the Reds should'nt have traded, but i guess thats what happens when you have no payroll you end up tradeing one of your best hitters, and your leadoff hitter.

Ahhh, but with no salary cap now they can buy their wins, hazy.

Fade to black
    I know. Life is grand.

Hey, Hazy. '95 Divisional Series. Game 5. In Seattle.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Still my very favorite baseball game of all time. The folks downstairs must've thought I was getting murdered when Edgar hit the double off Black Jack McDowell to score Griffey.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Fade to black
    That whole series was classic Paulie. I just wish Donnie would have stuck around til the Yankees won one. That's the only reason I hate that series so much.

It was unbelievable. Weren't the Mariners down 2-0 and had to win the last 3? They used to set the Divisional Series(es) up that way: 2 games at the lower seed's park, followed up with 3 at the higher seed's park. When the Wild Card Marlins won the Series after knocking off San Francisco in the Divisional Series, they changed it.

I thought you were going to counter with either of the last two ALCSs lost by Seattle in New York, including the disastrous 116-win campaign which flamed out in Yankees Stadium.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread