+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: College Basketball 2007-2008

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: College Basketball 2007-2008

Wooo thanks for the heads-up Broadway! Go PSU!
    Wake up and be awesome

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Unranked Penn State pulled the upset against #8 Michigan State!!
    Wake up and be awesome

UConn knocked off Pittsburgh today-- their third win against a ranked team in their last five games. I'm hoping that'll be good enough for a spot in the top 25. Looking forward to the Duke-Carolina game this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2780744;
    UConn knocked off Pittsburgh today-- their third win against a ranked team in their last five games. I'm hoping that'll be good enough for a spot in the top 25. Looking forward to the Duke-Carolina game this week.

YES!!!! DUUUUUUUUUUKE! After nearly three years in North Carolina, I'm picking a college "side" and sticking to it!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2780717;
    Unranked Penn State pulled the upset against #8 Michigan State!!
    We were #7... even a bigger upset for ya!

That was a great game... both teams played hard and even. The refs got a bit carried away with their whistles towards the end of the game, in both directions. And quite a few crappy calls, in both directions. *sigh*

I almost don't mind losing when it is such a hard fought game. I just wish Neitzel had played like Neitzel can play, but credit can be given there to PSU as well.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV;2780957;
    YES!!!! DUUUUUUUUUUKE! After nearly three years in North Carolina, I'm picking a college "side" and sticking to it!
    Woo hoo! Duke won the first one 89-78 at UNC!

I'm glad Dick Vitale is back in action. It sounds like he had a scary few months, but his voice hasn't really changed in spite of the surgery. He still sounds like Dickie V!
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 02-06-2008 at 11:22 PM.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Did ya'll see that Clemson game!!????!! We beat Duke FINALLY!!! ACC Championship game~ here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a PITT alum, I was absolutely giddy at their turn around the last two weeks. So, last night I was all comfy watching the Big East championship and just as PITT started to pull away from Georgetown, our whole city loses power (Savannah, GA).

I had no choice. I got in the car, turned on XM radio, jumped on the highway and drove and listened to the game until it was over.

PITT has a habit of being in the top 5 in the nationwide polls until early January and then petering out and then making a surge in the Big East tourney before flubbing in the NCAA tourney. Now that their two key injured players are healthy, all I'm asking is for an elite 8 appearance. Please, please, please give me hope instead of the usual 1 and done.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Is there going to be a Fort bracket game this year? I kinda feel like defending my title.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2847418;
    Is there going to be a Fort bracket game this year? I kinda feel like defending my title.
    I was on vacation last week , just got back last night and don't really have the time this year. If someone else would like to do it feel free.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast