+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2007

Re: College Football 2007

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2700976;
    So I'm just guessing, you are probably not a huge South Carolina Game Cock's fan either.
    Just so there is no misunderstanding. I would root against my Razorbacks if they chose to bring Spurrior to Fayetteville as a replacment for Houston Nutt.

Damn you Ainge! Two interceptions late in the game, one ran back for a touchdown by LSU. Vols lose.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-01-2007 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2701724;
    Damn you Ainge! Two interceptions late in the game, one ran back for a touchdown by LSU. :pessedoff Vols lose.
    That may have secured a spot in the Cotton Bowl for the Hogs.

So if Missouri loses to Oklahoma, does this give my Buckeyes a chance at the BCS title game???

If not, I will be happy to see them in the Rose Bowl.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Um. My mom just called and told me that Pitt beat West Virginia and Missouri lost. This is hands-down the craziest season of college football ever.

Looks like the Bucks just might head to the National Championship after all. I'm glad. Big 10 represent!
    Wake up and be awesome

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

So when is the decision-making regarding the Bowls, etc.? Here's hoping that the Missouri and West Virginia losses in some way help Kansas also!

Yes!!!!! The Buckeyes should be in the BCS after both WV and Missouri losing!!
    GO BUCKS!!!!

It'll be kind of a shame if Hawaii isn't in the Championship game. Afterall, they are the only undefeated team out there. And they came back & beat Washington tonight. The QB had over 400 yds & 5 TD'S.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2701695;
    Just so there is no misunderstanding. I would root against my Razorbacks if they chose to bring Spurrior to Fayetteville as a replacment for Houston Nutt.
    You either love him or hate him. Undoubtably he did amazing things while at Florida. The first national title, several SEC titles. I love Urban Meyer, but there are times when I do miss Spurrier. I guess I could drive 2 hours and watch a Gamecock game if I really wanted to see him, but I'm not a gamecock fan.

What in the heck is happening in College Football this year? Both WV and MIZZOU lost yesterday? Weird stuff.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2702514;
    You either love him or hate him. Undoubtably he did amazing things while at Florida. The first national title, several SEC titles. I love Urban Meyer, but there are times when I do miss Spurrier. I guess I could drive 2 hours and watch a Gamecock game if I really wanted to see him, but I'm not a gamecock fan.

What in the heck is happening in College Football this year? Both WV and MIZZOU lost yesterday? Weird stuff.
    I reckon you know the old joke, but it bears repeating:

What's the difference between God & Steve Spurrior?

God doesn't think he's Spurrior.

I'm still agravated about what he did to the Washington Redskins & then he slinks off with his tail between his legs like the whipped puppy he is when things don't go his way. Arrogance has a way of coming back to bite you big time.

+ Reply to Thread