+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FORT Football League 2007

FORT Football League 2007

The pick'em league has started over at Yahoo Sports. We had great fun with the past few years. Gracie was the winner last year as she kicked our butts. I've created a league for us for this year Same format as last year with the confidence points and all. Whoever wants to join send me a PM and I'll forward the information along to you.
    I'm looking forward to another fun season. Let the smack talk begin.

Re: FORT Football League 2007

All signed up! Thanks, Unk . Now, I just need to get my pom poms out of storage, and I'll be all set.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

All ready to go! Can't wait until kickoff...

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Thanks for the info Unk! I'll have us signed up as soon as I get caught up on Fort business. Things might be looking up for our favorite Browns!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

We can only hope so Gracie. Did you hear where Brady Quinn has already gotten on the fan's crap list? I hear he was doing an autograph session at Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted charging $75 a pop for autographs. The only thing he would sign was items bought at the sporting goods store where he was doing his appearance. Kind of a bold move for a rookie IMO.
    ETA Here's the story
    Fans Upset Over Browns QB Autograph Signing - Sports News Story - WEWS Cleveland
    NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio -- Controversy was swirling around Cleveland Browns quarterback Brady Quinn, and he hasn't even taken a snap yet, NewsChannel5 reported.

Quinn was at Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted Saturday afternoon signing autographs.

It cost at least $75 for a signed picture and up to $225 for other merchandise.

Should Fans Have To Pay For Autographs?

Several fans called NewsChannel5 saying they thought they could bring anything for the Browns QB to sign. But then they found out they had to buy either an autographed picture or previously signed merchandise. They said there was no advertising that autograph seekers would have to pay.

The station tried to reach mall officials and the local radio station which sponsored the event, but could not get any information.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 07-27-2007 at 01:38 AM.

JR.

That's a bold move for anybody Unk, I wouldn't give a dime for anyone's autograph.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I wouldn't give anything either! I always knew his head was too big for his helmet. I also heard he's holding out for top ten money. He may have a long wait and I don't really care. I'd rather see Charlie Fry as quarterback with some real help than Brady any day.

mr. gracie and I are on board for the pick 'em league. All signed up and ready to go.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Best of luck to all...
    "were gonna let it all hang out" jj.cale

I'm all signed up...y'all better watch out!

Ugh, Brady Quinn is such a toolbag anyway. I didn't get picked first in the draft wah wah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast