+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Re: NFL - Football 2007

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2603214;
    The Pack totally blew that game. Way too many turnovers. Chicago didn't win that game, the Pack gave it to them on a silver platter. Jennings needs to get some super glue on his hands next week.

It was watching two different teams on each half. Those turnovers! This game should have been easy for the Pack.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2603214;
    The Pack totally blew that game. Way too many turnovers. Chicago didn't win that game, the Pack gave it to them on a silver platter. Jennings needs to get some super glue on his hands next week.

On a good note, I'm happy that the Steelers came out with a win. I predicted they would go 11-5 this season and my friends all said no way. Now I'm thinking they might go 12-4. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed.
    12-4 Speedy? Try 14-2. Go Steelers!

New England will be the Steelers other loss. The Steelers did a great job against the Seahawks yesterday considering some of their top players weren't playing.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2603606;
    12-4 Speedy? Try 14-2. Go Steelers!
    The cynical Steeler fan in me thinks they'll drop two more from either the Bengals, Ravens or Brownies.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2603645;
    The cynical Steeler fan in me thinks they'll drop two more from either the Bengals, Ravens or Brownies.
    I like the sound of that speedy.
    Hell's Pickin's is in the lead heading into MNF. Barryswife has the highest weekly score so far.
    1 Hell's Pickin's 444
    2 AfTerMidNighT 440
    3 brusch blitz 433
    4 revashusband 432
    5 ZitsPicks 425
    6 DZG {hearts} the Lions! 424
    7 MissThing's Scavengers 420
    8 Team Lobeck 414
    9 MisterGQ 411
    9 Unk's Underdawgs 411
    11 vikesfan 408
    12 JR's Futility 403
    13 Amanda's Anathematizers 401
    14 LC's Craptastic Picks 396
    15 Secret's Super Picks 384
    16 gracie's guesses 379
    17 barryswife 378
    18 midgetplayerhornet86 365
    19 joneswarriors 339
    20 Tigerusty's Rams 307
    21 mr. gracie 306
    22 MrDs Spectacular Failure 292

Bloomberg.com: North American

Quarterback Vinny Testaverde, 43, Joins Panthers, ESPN Says
    By Larry DiTore

Oct. 10 (Bloomberg) -- Quarterback Vinny Testaverde agreed to a contract with the Carolina Panthers, who were looking to add depth at the position after starter Jake Delhomme sustained a season-ending injury, ESPN said.

Testaverde, who turns 44 next month, had signed on as a backup for the New York Jets and New England in the past two seasons. His contract with Carolina is pending a physical, ESPN said, without saying where it got the information.

Testaverde played in three games with the Patriots last year after signing in mid-November. He threw for 29 yards and a touchdown, extending his National Football League record to 20 straight seasons with a scoring pass. Testaverde ranks sixth in NFL history with 45,281 passing yards and ninth with 270 touchdowns.

Delhomme was placed on the team's injured reserve list and will undergo elbow surgery next week. David Carr, now the starter, sustained a back injury and his status is uncertain. Matt Moore is the other quarterback on the Panthers' roster.

To contact the reporter on this story: Larry DiTore in New York at lditore@bloomberg.net

And Vinny led 'em to a W! LOL, though I didn't want Carolina to win the game since they are our main and pretty much only competition for the NFC South at this point.

Bucs and Pack both managed to pull off wins. Injuries killing the Bucs, but hopefully bringing in Bennett will help with the RB situation.

Wow I am really peeved at all the NFL pundits.They have just decided if your not the New England Patriots or The Colts you just need not bother to play. The simple fact that all attention is on next week's so called "Super Bowl" is disrespectful to the teams the Colts & Patriots are playing this week.

I mean my goodness if I listen to the Pundits we may as well cancel the rest of the season and crown the Patriots "Kings of the World". I can only hope that parity plays a factor this week and next week will not be the battle of the unbeatens.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2632297;
    Wow I am really peeved at all the NFL pundits.They have just decided if your not the New England Patriots or The Colts you just need not bother to play. The simple fact that all attention is on next week's so called "Super Bowl" is disrespectful to the teams the Colts & Patriots are playing this week.

I mean my goodness if I listen to the Pundits we may as well cancel the rest of the season and crown the Patriots "Kings of the World". I can only hope that parity plays a factor this week and next week will not be the battle of the unbeatens.
    Thank you! I have gotten to the point of not even listening any more - so sick of listening to it. They have forgotten the other 30 teams out there playing the game (and rather well, for that matter). Hello????

Heartbreaking loss for the Bucs again to the Jags, by one point. Should have been able to beat both them and the Lions the other week...

Pack plays tonight, hoping for a W! Will be flipping back and forth for part of it though, since The Bachelor is on tonight too.

I am a little irked that Cleveland area viewers will not be able to see the Colts-Patriots game this Sunday. Since the Browns-Seahawks game will be broadcast at the same time I am going to miss a very interesting game. It may or may not be a good game.

Eh, GO BROWNS!!

+ Reply to Thread