+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Re: NFL - Football 2007

Watched New England for first time last night. Wow. Maybe the '72 Dolphins have something to be worried about. They are scary good.

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2595293;
    Watched New England for first time last night. Wow. Maybe the '72 Dolphins have something to be worried about. They are scary good.
    I am NOT a New England fan -- however, I would LOVE to see the '72 Dolphins codgers lose that record!! Every year when it seems someone might accomplish a perfect season, they show up on the telecasts to talk about how no one else can do it. Tired!!

Also not a NE fan but agree about the record. Hope it's broken before they all die.

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2595448;
    Also not a NE fan but agree about the record. Hope it's broken before they all die.
    Exactly - I would pay $$ to see their interview after the record is broken

FORT Fanatic

I would rather have NE break the record than the Colts.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;2594140;
    Green Bay comes into Denver in December...that should be a great game.
    I had the date wrong. Denver plays Green Bay on Oct 29--Monday Night Football

Campbell’s Chunky - Click For Cans

Sort of OT, but this is a good promotion, but running a little differently this year it seems. You vote for your favorite NFL team, and the team with the most votes gets a can for every pound of the whole team's weight in food to donate to the food bank of their choice. The Packer fans usually win it by a good margin, though. They have the lead with 11,937... Bucs down at 359 as of my vote.

Tough game for the Bucs yesterday. Losing Pittman definitely hurt. Figured we'd probably lose this one, but hoped to see us look a little more competitive. Still, we aren't a bad team, and luckily our division is weak this season.

Sad to see the Pack lose too-- turnovers definitely killed them, and some of the officiating didn't help either. Early on they were dominating and looked by far like the better team, but these things happen when you let the opponent hang around.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2603208;

Sad to see the Pack lose too-- turnovers definitely killed them, and some of the officiating didn't help either. Early on they were dominating and looked by far like the better team, but these things happen when you let the opponent hang around.
    The Pack totally blew that game. Way too many turnovers. Chicago didn't win that game, the Pack gave it to them on a silver platter. Jennings needs to get some super glue on his hands next week.

On a good note, I'm happy that the Steelers came out with a win. I predicted they would go 11-5 this season and my friends all said no way. Now I'm thinking they might go 12-4. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

My Broncos sucked yesterday, so much so that I turned off the game before it was over. I have not EVER done that in the almost 20 years I have been a fan! What's with losing to the Chargers at home lately?? Hubby and I flew to Denver for the San Diego game last year - it was great until the 3rd quarter when they threw it all away! Thankfully, there is a bye week now, and maybe they can pull it together.

+ Reply to Thread