+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

FORT Fanatic

Re: NFL - Football 2007

The Packers have a tough game this week. They play the Chargers. I would love, love, love for the Chargers to lose another game.

Denver needs to beat the Jags. I love my Broncos, but they've given me a heart attack with their last second wins.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;2580465;
    The Packers have a tough game this week. They play the Chargers. I would love, love, love for the Chargers to lose another game.
    Well, as I've proven week in and week out by my FORT Football League picks, I'm no expert. But, to me, the Packers have looked nice and tight so far this season, and the Chargers have looked awful. So, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see those paper packers (did you know that's where the name came from, packing toilet paper - or bathroom tissue, as is now the PC name for it?) win this week.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;2580465;

Denver needs to beat the Jags. I love my Broncos, but they've given me a heart attack with their last second wins.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations on your 100th post!

I also would LOVE to see the Chargers lose another game And the Broncos have certainly raised my blood pressure and heart rate the last two weeks! To quote Shanahan - "I think the players are trying to kill me "

GO BRONCOS!

Okay, I think the players are trying to kill me also!! They sucked soooo badly today, I am speechless. Broncos need to pull their [mod edit] together fast!! Today's play was inexcusable, and wtf was Shanahan thinking when he went for it on 4th and 6??? Horrible call - anyway you slice it.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-23-2007 at 09:03 PM.

Another nice win for the Bucs!! Wasn't perfect, and more competitive than the score would indicate until late, but can't help but be very happy with it!

Great job by the Pack, getting the W against the Chargers, and of course congrats to Brett.

Whoo-hoo, Bucs win again! D played great against Carolina-- too bad we gave up the garbage TD at the end. The loss of Caddy hurts, though. If we could manage to upset Indy next Sunday, we'd be looking very good.

And congrats to Brett on breaking the record yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2593584;
    Whoo-hoo, Bucs win again! D played great against Carolina-- too bad we gave up the garbage TD at the end. The loss of Caddy hurts, though. If we could manage to upset Indy next Sunday, we'd be looking very good.

And congrats to Brett on breaking the record yesterday!
    Great for the Bucs -- I just love Jon Gruden! Good luck against the Colts - goodness knows my Broncos couldn't get it done (AGAIN!!) - glad I was working and didn't have to watch it, it is still sitting on my TIVO if I get up the courage and need a good cry

Congratulations to Bret Favre - glad that Marino no longer holds the record (can't stand him) and couldn't belong to a better guy!

FORT Fanatic

Dang Broncos!!!!!!!!!! They lost again yesterday. This coming Sunday they play the Chargers. The Chargers are playing like crap also. Denver HAS to win this game. I hope we get Walker and Lynch back. Brandon Marshall is a stud. I love him. Cutler is improving each week. Come on Denver!!!

The Bucs got dealt a tough blow today. They lost Cadillac Williams and Luke Pettigout for the season.

WTF happened to the Bears..Griese/Grossman...it doesn't matter. They both play poorly. I feel bad for Lovie Smith.

I think the team to beat in the NFC is Dallas. I think Dallas/Green Bay would make for a great NFC Championship game. For the AFC I see a rematch of Indy/New England...with NE winning.

Prediction for the Super Bowl: NE over Dallas. It's not my choice, but it's what I think will happen. I live in Vegas and yes, I put my $$ where my mouth is. A whopping $5 bet. ha ha

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2576990;
    Although I am a diehard Broncos fan, I cannot help but root for Brett Favre when I see him out there on the field! I wasn't sure what made him decide to stick with the Packers and not retire a couple of seasons back - I did not want to see his final playing years be losing seasons. What a dramatic turnaround! So happy to see it working out for him, he deserves it!

Green Bay comes into Denver in December...that should be a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2593730;
    Great for the Bucs -- I just love Jon Gruden! Good luck against the Colts
    Thanks!!

Win definitely came at a price with those injuries, but hopefully we will manage to hold things together. Hopefully Garcia won't get injured-- that would be almost fatal, and he tends to put himself at risk; with the beatings he sometimes takes, I wonder if he will last.

+ Reply to Thread