+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

LG.

Re: NFL - Football 2007

yes, any day that Randy Moss doesn't physically run over one of us little people (like traffic cops) on his way to where he wants to go he's on his very best behavior.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't have a problem with Belichek leaving the field with 2 secs. left. It was looking like total chaos, anyway. No biggie.

And, about him being a class act all the way...hasn't he proven that he is not above being somewhat underhanded? Oh well.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2782661;
    hasn't he proven that he is not above being somewhat underhanded?
    Hmmm... Spygate anyone?

Hmm so I wonder what The Patriots are going to do with the Pre ordered Perfect Season 19-0 books over 100,000 copies pre ordered on Amazon.com? The purchased Trademarked of The Perfect Season of 19-0 and all of the stunned fans bereft in the streets,lol.

LG.

they can have a yard sale and sell that stuff. Serves them right for counting chickens before they're hatched. Makes me even happier with the Giants victory. The Patriots and Brady should have known that underdogs can win the Superbowl - as they were the underdogs playing against the Rams in 2002.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

Don't teams normally make those sorts of licensing moves before a championship? Clearly the Giants did too, since they had hats and t-shirts for all the players as they came of the field. The window for selling championship merchandise is a short one. So they all get the items prepared before the game, and then destroy whichever ones aren't applicable.

Leo
    Premium Member

The hats and t-shirts are made pretty much in advance. The clothing for the losing team isn't actually destroyed; they just make their way to Africa and other poor parts of the world. (Link 1, and Link 2.)

And speaking of championship gear, look what ends up on eBay...

New England Patriots NFL Championship Superbowl Ring - eBay (item 120218444284 end time Mar-04-08 11:58:59 PST)
    Last edited by Leo; 02-05-2008 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2782983;
    The hats and t-shirts are made pretty much in advance. The clothing for the losing team isn't actually destroyed; they just make their way to Africa and other poor parts of the world. (Link 1, and Link 2.)

And speaking of championship gear, look what ends up on eBay...

New England Patriots NFL Championship Superbowl Ring - eBay (item 120218444284 end time Mar-04-08 11:58:59 PST)
    Hahaha, actually when Tisch was interviewed on CNBC after he rung the opening bell at the NYSE this morning, he said something to the effect of, "there will be a lot of people in India wearing 19-0 t-shirts this spring."

Brett Favre Retires

I certainly will miss him. I respect his decision and wish him and his family all the best

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Favre....class act all the way!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread