+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Re: NFL - Football 2007

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2752485;
    Another devastating loss by my Cowboys again. It wouldn't surprise me if Wade is fired after this debacle.
    If they fire Wade, they need to send Michael Crayton & most of the O line with him.

Leo
    Premium Member

Wade Philips is on his way to becoming the new Marty Schottenheimer as far as the playoffs are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2752755;
    If they fire Wade, they need to send Michael Crayton & most of the O line with him.
    That's Patrick Crayton and the O-line held up for most of the game until the fourth quarter. Wade shouldn't have let the players take the week off the way he did considering they weren't playing well before the playoffs started.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2752855;
    That's Patrick Crayton and the O-line held up for most of the game until the fourth quarter. Wade shouldn't have let the players take the week off the way he did considering they weren't playing well before the playoffs started.
    OOps! I wonder who Michael Crayton is & why I blamed him? Anywho, Pack & Pats in the Super Bowl.

LG.

Michael Crichton or something like that is an author who write thriller type books, most recently State of Fear, and also wrote the book Coma that was made into a movie and I think wrote the original pilot for the ER series. Something like that, not sure if that's who you were thinking of.

Sorry Mariner, I know it sucks for you, but I'm so happy the Pack won. And gets to play in Lambeau next week against the Giants instead of having to go to Dallas. Thank you Jessica Simpson. I know, it's not her fault, TO, don't cry to me anymore about it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Micheal Crichton is also writer of the Jurassic Park/Lost World set and was the creator of ER...

So how 'bout those Patriots??

I'm thinking Pats and the Pack in the Superbowl!
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I think there's a movie with George Clooney about a Michael Crayton.

Go Packers and Chargers!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

My sentiments exactly!! Go Packer and Chargers!!
    Tahoe bound....

While I would love a Giants/Pats game just because I love to taunt my boss a bit, its most likely a Pack/Pats ya?

IS IT SUNDAY YET?
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I love you Brett Favre. You're still hot. Go Pack !

+ Reply to Thread