+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Re: NFL - Football 2007

Go Chargers! I can't stand Peyton he's a true poser. Brady is the man on the field but a guy who dumps his pregnant girlfriend to take up with a model needs a swift kick in the a$$.

ETA:
    Colts are done.
    Last edited by Bubba-Jo-Lyn; 01-13-2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Chargers kicked butt
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

1 Manning down, 1 Manning to go. Go Chargers!!!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2752089;
    Go Chargers! I can't stand Peyton he's a true poser. Brady is the man on the field but a guy who dumps his pregnant girlfriend to take up with a model needs a swift kick in the a$$.

ETA:
    Colts are done.

I'm just curious what your definition of a "poser" is and why you think Peyton Manning can be categorized as one.
    Wake up and be awesome

I like Peyton, he's a guy's guy, but Brady is a jerk. At least Peyton can make fun of himself. I see no humbleness in Brady. And YES, there are reason's to be humble. He did dump his pregnant girlfriend after several years. He seems devoid of any emotion.

But I love my Chargers even more! I can't believe they pulled it off! I had no expectations for a win, only hoped they would keep it close! They'll need divine intervention if they have any hope next week in New England
    Tahoe bound....

Whoever would have thought that the only Manning still alive would be Eli!! Holy Cow! Dallas tanked. The receivers couldn't hold on to anything.

This Wisconsin gal is so happy cheer for N.Y. and homefield for next weekend. It's going to be a wild week.

I'm so excited and also SHOCKED!! I thought for sure the Giants would blow this game....

TO is certainly taking this loss hard... anyone else see his postgame interview?

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb;2752424;
    This Wisconsin gal is so happy cheer for N.Y. and homefield for next weekend. It's going to be a wild week.
    This NYC gal who is a Greenbay fan...was thrilled that the Giant won! Homefeild advantage and a NY win! Whooo hooo. This was a GREAT football weekend!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Another devastating loss by my Cowboys again. It wouldn't surprise me if Wade is fired after this debacle.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I wish I'd taped the game. Would have liked to see Eli win.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread