+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Re: NFL--Football 2007

Yeah. I saw it on Wikipedia and then hours later, before I went to bed, I checked it again and it was taken off. I wish people wouldn't post crap like that until they've checked their facts. That's why I asked if anyone else had heard. Pretty morbid and twisted for someone to post that someone has died when they haven't.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

So we don't clutter up this thread with all the Vick discussion, I created a separate thread and moved all the posts here.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Thanks Unk! I'm kind of Vick'd out. It's not any fun watching ESPN when that's all they talk about.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Went to the Bucs afternoon practice at TC; got some pix- http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...7;20Camp%2007/ Thought this one of Gruden came out pretty funny (would be good for a caption thread, lol)- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...7/100_0180.jpg

Caught off guard when we let Rice go, but it makes sense; he was injured a lot last season, and this will free up cap room.

Can't wait for the season to start!! Even if I do think the Bucs are looking at probably no more than 8-8 or 9-7... will still be there no matter what!

Re: NFL - Football 2007

I was surprised to see them let go of Simeon Rice, he's a great player.

FORT Fanatic

Preseason power rankings came out today:

#1 Colts
    #2 Patriots
    #3 Chargers
    #4 Saints
    #5 (don't remember)
    #6 - Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, Go Broncos!!!!!

As much as I love my Broncos, I see the Patiots winning the Superbowl. However, I really, really want the Broncos to make it to the playoffs and do well. They need to get the monkey off their back.

Well I think the Patriots are going to be great this year sadly. I don't like the Patriots at all. I can't see the Broncos doing that good though.

Bucs win the preseason opener against the Pats, 13-10... though it is just a preseason game and doesn't count, really nice to have the W! And GREAT to see the Bucs finally back on the field!

Normally wouldn't miss even preseason home games, but my husband didn't want to turn down OT they gave him at work right now-- but, should be able to make all the regular season home games!

It is just such a shame about Alstott going on IR... He is my favorite player hands-down, gotta love his heart and desire. But, you don't want to risk anything with a neck injury.

Go Steelers! I am cautiously optimistic that we will make the payoffs this year. I can't wait to see what we do in the post-Cowher era.

To the Point

Saw Cowher at my local grocer this summer. Nice guy. However, I am not a Steeler fan.

I have divided loyalties...Panthers, Colts, Chargers. I know, seems strange. There are reasons. Chargers, just because I wanted to see Philip Rivers get a chance to make it. I hope that he has a great year.

+ Reply to Thread