+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Re: NFL - Football 2007

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2750562;
    One and done for my Bucs.

Hoping for the best for the Pack! I'd like to see the Giants beat Dallas, so that if the Pack takes care of business with Seattle, the NFC Championship game would be in Lambeau.

Would also like to see the Jags upset the Pats.
    I'm with you, Pakacat! I've told several people this tonight, but it feels like Christmas eve to me...I'm anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time. The fridge and freezer are even stocked as if tomorrow is Super Bowl.

I'm also hoping the Giants beat Dallas, because GB has lost 8 (or 9) of their last games in Dallas, so I'd rather see them play the Giants.

Anyway...Go Packers!!!

I was happy/sad last weekend. Happy to see Jacksonville & San Diego win. Sad to see Washington & Tampa Bay lose.

This weekend I'm all for total happiness. Give me Dallas, Seattle, New England & San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2749384;
    I'm pumped about the Seahawks/Packers game. Let's see if Matt Hasselbeck can finally put the "We want the ball and we're gonna score!" blunder behind him.
    that was a good one wasn't it. I felt kinda sorry for Matt on that one, but that is were it stops . It is so exciting here in Wisconsin, but I'm always nervous when Holgrem comes back to Green Bay. We here also received the good news that Brett is coming back next year The news coverage is non-stop with many former superbowl players in Green Bay. There was a hugh party last night with many interviews with former players.
    I have the snacks ready and have family arriving shortly.
    Good Luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2750800;
    I was happy/sad last weekend. Happy to see Jacksonville & San Diego win. Sad to see Washington & Tampa Bay lose.

This weekend I'm all for total happiness. Give me Dallas, Seattle, New England & San Diego.
    Sorry razorbacker, but I hoping for the complete opposite of your picks. Give me Green Bay, Jacksonville, Indianapolis & N.Y. Giants.

Go Greenbay!!!!!!!!!!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Well, since the Steelers are out of the running due to their loss last week, I think my good vibes now go to the Colts. There's just something about Peyton Manning that I love.

I also like Green Bay. Brett Favre is the man.
    Wake up and be awesome

I am all for the Chargers, Jags,Greenbay and Dallas. I want NE knocked out of the playoffs just so Bellichick can lose whats left of his mind. I also just hate the assumption that NE & The Colts are so superior that no team can take them out. I am looking for the upsets!

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb;2750952;
    Sorry razorbacker, but I hoping for the complete opposite of your picks. Give me Green Bay, Jacksonville, Indianapolis & N.Y. Giants.
    I'm hoping for that combination as well! And I'm a big Giants fan, so I especially hope they win!

We're getting ready to go watch the game at some friends' house since they have a huge flat screen tv. I'm getting all nervous. We're going to while away these last two hours before game time watching UCLA/Washington State face off.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

One game down today, and one more to go. Even though I think NE will win this next game, I'll be rooting for the Jags. I want to see Tom Brady brought down a notch or two.

Congrats to the Packers! Great game!

+ Reply to Thread