+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: NFL - Football 2007

You sweatin' over there Unk?
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-30-2007 at 10:58 PM.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2737268;
    You sweatin' over there Unk?
    Big time. I'm a die hard Browns fan, have been for over 35 years but being from Nashville I've adopted the Titans as my 2nd team. I really want the Browns to win.
    ETA That's it, we're done. Titans win. .
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-30-2007 at 11:12 PM.

Brady Quinn is such a tool. Wow. He thinks he is such a hot shot pretty boy. I couldn't stand him when he played for Notre Dame and I certainly can't stand him now.

Sorry bout the Browns, Unk.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2737339;
    Brady Quinn is such a tool. Wow. He thinks he is such a hot shot pretty boy. I couldn't stand him when he played for Notre Dame and I certainly can't stand him now.

Sorry bout the Browns, Unk.
    Aww.......
    Brady is not a tool . He is just a young naive boy who needs to grow up a little, thats all.

I know this is a different sport, but LeBron James was the exact same personality when he first started in the NBA. He has grown up a lot in the last couple of years, so I know that Brady will grow up too.

I do have to say that even though the Browns didn't make it into the playoffs this year, they played a great season!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Definition of a tool: A 30 year old man who acts like a young naive boy who needs to grow up.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;2731529;
    As the saying goes "Nobody likes a winner". I think most of us who root for one of the other 31 teams are tired of seeing the Pats win Superbowl after Superbowl. As well, the internet, TV, radio, etc. are so supersaturated with stories about New England, the rest of us are left saying "Hey, what about us?"

I co-sign on the Tom Brady comments listed above however please don't ask me why I feel that way because I don't really know. All I do know is that when I hear his name, my eyes automatically start rolling - it's a natural reflex, I guess.

I heart Tom Brady , I must have a thing for smarmy. Although I'm not a fan of Peyton lately, he's getting a little too Tiger Woods for me.

Goooo Pats!!!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Here's a morning chuckle for all us Tom Brady lovers:
    Three Quarterbacks ...

Three quarterbacks, Manning, Romo and Brady, go to Heaven to visit God and watch the Celtics play a game. God decides who will sit next to him by asking the boys a question...

God asks Peyton Manning first: 'What do you believe?' Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, 'I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans.' God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his left.

Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, 'What do you believe?' Tony says,'I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields.' God is greatly moved by Tony's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady, 'And you, Tom, what do you believe? ' Tom replies, 'I believe you're in my seat.'

I'm pumped about the Seahawks/Packers game. Let's see if Matt Hasselbeck can finally put the "We want the ball and we're gonna score!" blunder behind him.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

One and done for my Bucs.

Hoping for the best for the Pack! I'd like to see the Giants beat Dallas, so that if the Pack takes care of business with Seattle, the NFC Championship game would be in Lambeau.

Would also like to see the Jags upset the Pats.

+ Reply to Thread