+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Re: NFL - Football 2007

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2647087;
    Keyshawn is better than that crackhead Irvin, who I 'm glad they dumped. I cringed every time he opened his stupid mouth. The best guy for the panel would be Jaworski.

Margaritaville, are you saying that you can actually understand Shannon? Sterling is much better, he'd be a better fit I think.
    Alright, I admit he is hard to understand at times And I am also glad that crackhead Irvin is gone!! Not soon enough, in my opinion Sterling was great, and I had not even thought about Jaworski - great idea Then they could get rid of Emmit Smith as well! ESPN should totally hire us!!

How about them Browns! 33-30 over Seattle in OT. I'm stoked!

Now that the NFL has concluded their "Super PimP 41 1/2" we now return you to your regular scheduled sports only to discover other football was played today with nary a mention.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2647933;
    Now that the NFL has concluded their "Super PimP 41 1/2" we now return you to your regular scheduled sports only to discover other football was played today with nary a mention.
    Really???? Other games were played today????? Are you certain about that???? I had NO idea

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2647939;
    Really???? Other games were played today????? Are you certain about that???? I had NO idea

lol I have it on good authority from my Kool-aid drinking son(Patriot footsoldier) that other games occured today. I didn't bother to ask him who won "Super Pimp 41 1/2." I did however enjoy "American Gangster" better than I would have enjoyed ODL and The Patriots against the Colts. Did good Conquer evil or is that still only occuring in Fairytales?

Detroit put a serious spank on those Broncos from Denver.
    I have watched the Lions for years, with great disappointment. I am thinking Denver must be real bad, because I don't believe that the Lions are that good. 6-2...yes SIX WINS, two losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2648724;
    Detroit put a serious spank on those Broncos from Denver.
    I have watched the Lions for years, with great disappointment. I am thinking Denver must be real bad, because I don't believe that the Lions are that good. 6-2...yes SIX WINS, two losses.
    Yes Ana, Denver is really bad this year My beloved Broncos just have too many injured starters and it shows. They looked clueless out there yesterday. It was so depressing, I had to shut it off. It is going to be a looooong season for me

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Steelers are on Monday Night Football tonight! Yay!

I'm mad that the Patriots won last night. I wanted the Colts to come out with the victory.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2649680;
    Steelers are on Monday Night Football tonight! Yay!
    As much as I don't like the Baltimore Ravens for taking my team from Cleveland I'm still going to have to root for them to beat Pittsburgh. You have no idea how hard that is.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Your Buckeyes may have trampled my Nittany Lions, Unk, but tonight I think my Steelers are going to put it to your team. Even if you don't "really" like the Ravens, you are still rooting for them tonight.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread