+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL - Football 2007

Re: NFL - Football 2007

I must be the only person in the free world that just couldn't careless about the over hyped game with The Colts and the Patriots. Yawn Snooze.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2645438;
    I must be the only person in the free world that just couldn't careless about the over hyped game with The Colts and the Patriots. Yawn Snooze.
    No - I'm with you. We can be the only two people who just don't give a s***. Soooooo over-hyped!
    Last edited by Mariner; 11-03-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2645603;
    No - I'm with you. We can be the only two people who just don't give a s***. Soooooo over-hyped!
    Make that three.. I was just on the CBS Sportsline website and they have a countdown clock to "the game". Seriously... there's other teams playing this weekend. I cannot wait until it's over...

Good luck to your team, Margaritaville... the Lions are coming for Dre Bly

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;2646203;
    Make that three.. I was just on the CBS Sportsline website and they have a countdown clock to "the game". Seriously... there's other teams playing this weekend. I cannot wait until it's over...

I just hope Dre is prepared! Good luck to your Lions also!

Go Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;2646203;

The whole thing is so over hyped its plain ridiculous. I saw that clock countdown. They are calling this thing the super bowl. I really balk at watching these over hyped games like this when tptb try to force their will on me:nono . I will be at the movies watching American Gangster instead of this game.

Count me as one of the avid football fans that will not be watching this game! I do not intend on watching my beloved Sunday NFL Countdown either - I just know that all but about 10 minutes will be devoted entirely to this game.

And slightly off topic for a moment - am I the only one who misses the old cast of Sunday NFL Countdown on ESPN?? Keyshawn Jackson is on my last nerve - his commentary adds nothing, imo. The show would be better with just Chris and Tommy if these are the only co-hosts they can get.

Keyshawn is also working my last nerve. The man has nothing of value to add except for his bloated ego.

You know who I would like to see return? Sterling Sharpe. He had a good chemistry with the others, and (his ego aside - LOL) had interesting things to contribute. His brother Shannon (miss him in Denver!) is great on CBS - wonder if they could work out some kind of trade? Can we take a vote on that?

JR.

Keyshawn is better than that crackhead Irvin, who I 'm glad they dumped. I cringed every time he opened his stupid mouth. The best guy for the panel would be Jaworski.

Margaritaville, are you saying that you can actually understand Shannon? Sterling is much better, he'd be a better fit I think.

+ Reply to Thread