+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The FORT's road to the Final 4 - NCAA hoops

Well, you'd have to get pretty lucky to pick an upset winner that late in the tourney, Bravo. We've been using this scoring method for several years, and it's usually a pretty accurate gauge of who picked the best. Those heavy multipliers in the later rounds tend to balance things out. And you still have to get the games right to earn any points.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hey, quite a number of people have written in to join.

Picking the teams is SO easy!!! Go ahead and make your picks now guys!

* The deadline for entering your picks is 11:00 AM ET on
    Thursday, March 20.

Prize: FORT bragging rights!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Okay, since there's no objections, we'll go with the experts method!

The best thing about it? We don't have to do anything! The bracket manager will do all the scoring.

All you have to do is log on using the URL that you get in the mail and the password and then click on your picks! Much easier than writing in on the one that comes through the newspaper.

Remember, just PM me or email me (BravoFan@fansofrealitytv.com) and tell me your email address if you want to get the invitation email with the URL and PW to join in.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I got the password! Thanks Bravo. I will post my picks tomorrow. I have to take my bracket and do some mojo and get the winners. I LOVE IT!

OHHHHH THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!

"People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

Greatest sporting event in the world, for my money.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Well I'm partial to college football...I'd love to see a playoff system though.

But this is really going to be fun I think!

Yeah, Bravo Football is much much better. I think there should be playoffs there too. Maybe one day. We can only hope.

*realizing nobody is supporting him in his claim, clears throat self-consciously, looks around quickly, and scampers off-stage*

Bravo, I think we hurt Paulie's feelings........... We are sorry. YES, OH YES BBALL IS THE BEST EVER.........right behind College FOOTBALL!!

Paulie, you make me laugh on a daily basis!

+ Reply to Thread