+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The FORT's road to the Final 4 - NCAA hoops

LG.
    Lets just say that I am a BIG FAN of Paulie's weighted scoring system, as I did much better in this pool than I did in our office pool with the same slate of picks. I have Syracuse winning agin into the final two, so I may get another point or two if they win again. I was pleasantly surprised with Marquette, even if they did knock off my "winner" and we'll never know if my final score pick made or broke me. thinking about my final score of 169 ha ha ha.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Bow-chick-a-BOW-bow!

As badly as I did this season, I still love my scoring system. It really makes things interesting. Glad you enjoyed it, too, LG.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    soooo, I don't even know when the last three games are going to be played. *is clueless*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think it must be this weekend!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Two games tomorrow, championship on Monday.

Go, Marquette!!

- Born in Marquette....Michigan
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

LG.
    I didn't know you were born in Michigan. Maybe you and John are kissing cousins. Go Marquette! Oh, and Syracuse can win one more game, as I like to pile on the points. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

K.I. Sawyer Air Force Base. Marquette, Michigan. May 9, 1970.

eny
    FORT Fogey

Go Orange!

( My secret is that I live close to Syracuse, and they have practically given up regular programming to concentrate on 24/7 Orange coverage. They also in the earlier rounds, did detailed handicapping which is where I got my info)

Still knows nothing about basketball except to cheer the 'hometown' kids...

Paulie was born in Michigan ??? I thought he was a Polar Bear Kid ....(Alaska)

LG.
    Paulie gets around. He's a traveling man and he's made a lot of stops, all over the world, and if every port he's broken the heart of at least one lovely girl. Sorry, I just had a Ricky Nelson moment there.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    sings ...
    Pretty Polynesian baby over the sea
    I remember the night
    When we walked in the sands of the Waikiki
    And I held you oh so tight

Oh, I´m a travelin´ man
    Yes, I´m a travelin´ man

Ok now that's going to run thru my head all day...

+ Reply to Thread