+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The FORT's road to the Final 4 - NCAA hoops

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Paulie, you still have a good shot of making a massive last minute move.

I think my entire Final 4 is gone!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

No last-minute massive moves for me. With Arizona's loss (in a great game, BTW!), I can score no more points. Yo soy finito. Or whatever.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yeah, but Paulie...you still have Marquette.

And everyone else also picked Arizona, but 3 or 4 of us had Kentucky to win the whole enchilada. So you could jump a lot of people! (not literally of course )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Wow, this sucks!

Bill, Glenna, Lobeck, Nlcmp, and me have NO teams in the final 4!

Paulie and LG have 1 (but neither picked their team to go any further)

Scrumpot has 2! (but didn't pick either of those teams to move on any further)

So I think that means that the standings that are posted now are the final ones.

yeah, i'm bummed BF. i should be happy though because this is the best i've ever done!!!

I should have had more faith in the Big 12!

I can't get on to see the standings (my husband cleaned out our cookies and I either forgot my id or my password) but I guess I don't want to see them because good god are they sad.....I have NO ONE in the final 4 and as soon as I decided to root for MSU to take it all they get blown away....I guess this year I am the kiss of death for any NCAA team I like.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yay! Syracuse is one of the final 4 - ( nobody listens to eny )

Go Orange ! or You can't go wrong with Tommy Mapothers aka Cruise's alma mater.

as you were... (gives Paulie a nougie)

Hey, I was the only one who picked Marquette for the Final Four! So there, Eny! *takes Eny playfully to the ground and tousles her hair*

Somebody should post the final standings so the rest of the FORT can see how we did.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Definitely Paulie!

I think we should wait til the tourney is over though...even though I think we are all done accumulating points, I would hate to be wrong and post the wrong results!

+ Reply to Thread