+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The FORT's road to the Final 4 - NCAA hoops

Not a really long time, Scrumpot, but I've been on-line friends with some of these folks for more than a year. I think we're just friendly people, in general.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.

Bravo, Paulie and I were all "original" members of this site (which has been around 6 months) and we all "knew" each other from a prior site. Bravo and I wrote the virtual team journal for The Amazing Race 3 together, so many an email while we were working on that. Paulie and I both recapped Bachelorettes in Alaska, and he taught me the term "puker" meaning a person from outside Alaska. That's one of the many things Paulie has taught me. Bill joined us after the move to the FORT. So we're pretty chummy, but love getting to know new friends too. This NCAA pool dealio is neat, I love the interactive site features.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yep! (to everything above )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think that scoreboard thing is so cool. I was looking at it, and it started changing scores. I was like, WTF? It changes by itself!!!
    Too Cool!
    This NCAA pool dealio is neat
    Dealio is one of my fav words. I've never seen anyone here use it before! When I say it my husband says, "you don't talk like that around other people do you?"

I like "what's the dealy yo-yo?" too. I'm trying to get my 3 year old godson to say it too. His mom flipped out when I got him saying "whatssup dog", and "cool beans".

Gotta get your kicks when you can...

I love it! It sure beats the old hand calculating ways!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Originally posted by SCRUMPOT
    Basketball is way way more fun than Hockey.........

I have been reading each posting here today. I get the feeling that you all have known each other for a really long time. Am I the odd man (person) out?
    Actually we are all pretty odd.
    (it's just some of us are hot and HM)

(and some of us have pimp daddy fur coats.....clearly I am living my life wrong)
    Last edited by nlmcp; 03-25-2003 at 09:53 PM.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by lurkinggirl

Bravo, Paulie and I were all "original" members of this site (which has been around 6 months) and we all "knew" each other from a prior site. Bravo and I wrote the virtual team journal for The Amazing Race 3 together, so many an email while we were working on that. Paulie and I both recapped Bachelorettes in Alaska, and he taught me the term "puker" meaning a person from outside Alaska. That's one of the many things Paulie has taught me. Bill joined us after the move to the FORT. So we're pretty chummy, but love getting to know new friends too. This NCAA pool dealio is neat, I love the interactive site features.

I, on the other hand, just sort of wandered in. I serve no useful purpose here other then to read what is written and to comment every now and then.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

That sounds like a great purpose to me nlmcp!!

LG.
    Cheesehead Invasion

With Univ of Wisconsin and Marquette both playing in the NCAA tourney in Minneapolis (where I live) starting tomorrow, the city has been invaded by cheeseheads from neighboring Wisconsin. I'm a native 'Sconnie myself, so I think it's great, but it is all over the local media the drunken debauchery of the Wisconsin and Marquette fans, who have arrived in force. I don't have them picked to win any more, but what the heck. Go Badgers!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Thanks y'all!!!! I don't feel so wierd now. You all are great fun!!! I believe I will stick around for a while more, but not like gum on you bed post.
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

+ Reply to Thread