+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The FORT's road to the Final 4 - NCAA hoops

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

I think all of us may be in trouble if that happens Bill!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Double-O -- this game is AMAZING!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Wow, great game.

I'm actually disappointed that Gonzaga didn't pull it out. I love them, but sure would have killed my brackets!

All I can say is "WOW Glenna"
    What did you do, make your picks and then call the coaches and tell them what to do??????
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Yeah, Glenna is on a roll
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Now here is a classic example of my biggest problem.

Picking Indiana to make it to the elite 8 simply because Hoosiers is one of my favorite movies. I am a dork!

Well Bravo, if you are a dork, then I am a complete doofushead... that's right, I said it... doofushead...

Florida lost... my final four is screwed... I am going to whine now:

Zaaaaaaaaaccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh h, my picks sucked!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

What did you do, make your picks and then call the coaches and tell them what to do??????
    No, I told you guys, I borrowed Rob's Magic 8 Ball!!

I tell you, I was so proud of myself for picking two brackets right in the first round....But all that went to hell today!!

Looks like LG is winning now.

I sure was lookin' purdy for a couple of days there, though!

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Now here is a classic example of my biggest problem.

Picking Indiana to make it to the elite 8 simply because Hoosiers is one of my favorite movies. I am a dork!
    Bravo, some of my picks are made based on did I go to the school? Did I know someone at the school? Did I like the person? (shoot, I picked Stanford based upon one of the sexiest guys I knew years ago went there) I almost picked Louisville to go to the final 4 but then changed it because I had Kentucky and didn't think 2 schools from the same state would make it. It's clearly not an science no matter how you make your picks.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

LG.
    I've got a slim lead right now, based on some real wildcard games, but I think only half of my final 4 are still in the tourney, so I'm screwed in the end game. Wisconsin and Marquette are both still rocking the joint. Of course I've got them both picked to lose in the next round and being the good 'Sconnie I am, I can't root for either to actually lose. Arrrrgh, oh well. Illinois and Xavier were both in my final 4, damn. Go cheeseheads, brackets be damned.

*enjoying the lead while I have it*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread