+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Thread --- NHL Trade day!!!!!!!

The Kings' strategy: get rid of very good players, the best in your team, for draft picks and "projected" players.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Originally posted by Zaius
    The Kings' strategy: get rid of very good players, the best in your team, for draft picks and "projected" players.
    On top of that, find a way to be in the second largest media market in north america, but still lose money!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

eny
    FORT Fogey
    If its any consolation , if you watched "the Season" Shanahan , Hull, Yzerman, Draper all thought highly of Avery.Thats pretty good backing (even if it is from the evil empire.)

I can't figure out why LA does worse than the Sharks for fan loyalty.

We didn't steal Owen Nolan , we spirited him away for Fluffs fav Alyn...

Ugh, Schneider is such a guaranteed great player though. Kings got Avery + 2 draft picks for the guy. I think I might give the Kings up. They're full of "almost!" for 2 years, going to game 7's with the Avs and the Wings, and then they don't make the playoffs this year, and decide to give away their best players. Now, Palffy will be left stranded and start choking I can see it. What a f****** frustrating team.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Del
    Schneider is good on the ice, but not so good in the dressing room. There's a reason why he's moved around so much. The money was better spent keeping Miller from going the unrestricted route.

How many man-games have the Kings lost this year? Are there any playoff teams that have lost more? Injuries crippled the team and forced them to use too many rookies. That's why they're in the position they're in now.

As for Palffy, yeah he's carried them lately. But he didn't get hot until after the trade rumors heated up. He's got all the talent in the world but no motivation to push himself to the limit. I won't be surprised if they trade him within the year.

good news for Ducky
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I actually feel pretty bad for McAmmond if it happens though because he was happy to be back in Calgary (I dont know why though, Colorado is a better team). But he was unhappy there, so it's too bad that he probably has to go home.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It would suck if he had to sit out, but does he get paid is the big question? As a union, they aren't doing him any favours in this case.He is happy to be back, and the Avs don't want him..

Yeah exactly... why not just let him play? Its not like the flames are making hte playoffs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast