+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Nascar 2007

I sure do miss BP in the broadcast booth.

It's race day fans. This is a rare opportunity for me to be able to catch all the pre-race shows and an entire race live as it happens, I'm excited!

WTH has a Kelly Clarkson concert got to do with a NASCAR race? Get this crap off my TV and let's go racin' for gosh's sakes. And she sounds like crap too.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2246317;
    WTH has a Kelly Clarkson concert got to do with a NASCAR race? Get this crap off my TV and let's go racin' for gosh's sakes. And she sounds like crap too.
    I think I read somewhere that she signed a contract with Nascar to do some other events. Her voice did not see to be at the top of her game. Back to racin...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

totally agree there Unk!!!! I ran all over this morning doing honey-do's to get them out of the way and then sit through an hour of horse crap. I am glad I didn't go to this one, used to get up at 5 am to beat the traffic and be in the stands at 8 am and then to sit through all that crap.... cut the stuff and turn the engines over!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Did anyone know that if you go to your team page in the fantasy league that there is live updating of your drivers current position, points, last laps completed, fastest lap, and laps lead. Wonder if this will be going on all year or just this race or segment.
    Last edited by Ilikai; 02-18-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: hit post too soon.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

If any of you have Direct TV it's been reported on another racing site that they screwed up the interactive driver's channels and have now made it free for the rest of the race. That would be channels 794 for the mix channel and the next 5 up in succession for the drivers.
    I don't have it but thought some of you might.

Also, if you log on to your team's home page it shows their current standings and points to date in the race.

Well this year isnt starting too well for Ilikai's Aces.... one in the wall and out of the race and two more struggling to say they are in a race.

Two down, three to go.... *sigh*

+ Reply to Thread