+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sergei Federov admits marriage to Anna Kournikova

Sergei Federov admits marriage to Anna Kournikova

Eeew!! Nasty.

Fedorov admits marriage to Kournikova

Canadian Press

3/3/2003

TORONTO (CP) - Detroit Red Wings forward Sergei Fedorov says he and tennis star Anna Kournikova were once married, but are now divorced.

Fedorov, 33, told the Hockey News he no longer has contact with the 21-year-old Kournikova.

``We were married, albeit brief, and we are now divorced,'' said Fedorov. ``I don't keep in touch with her and I'm not going to be dating anyone for a while.''

The Russians had a highly public and occasionally rocky relationship. Kournikova also was romantically linked to New York Rangers forward Pavel Bure.

``I still don't know what it was,'' said Fedorov. ``I read only in magazines what was going on and I basically tried to break up.

``But she had an explanation and I really believed that it was true and I, sort of, we patched things up.''

Fedorov also talked about his future with the Red Wings and his split with the agency Octagon, which also represents Kournikova, in the interview.

Fedorov denied he left Octagon because of his split with Kournikova.
    How gross. *shivers*

I knew the jerks were married though. No way would he be that immature at 33 (well, he probably would be). I could understand Anna being prissy but... yeah.

Eeeew!

I can remember hearing on the news that they'd got married.
    I didn't even realise there was any speculation that they might not have been until recently
    I can understand why he'd want to keep it quiet though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

OMG I can't believe how backward I am. I thought Anna K. was dating Enrique I.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I think she is now.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think so too Fluff.

Very interesting. I'm surprised they kept it so quiet. Were they ever living together?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

She is dating Enrique now.

Go and read this but pee first because it's FUCKIN HILARIOUS.

Here's a glimpse...

“Next on THE BACHELORETTE! The most shocking Rose Ceremony yet! Anna decides between her three love-struck suitors. First, each makes his final plea for her love.”

Pavel Bure: “I need you bad Anna. My brother married the girl from Full House, and I’m tired of having Bob Saget over for the Holidays.”

Sergei: “Take me back baby. C’mon, we’ve been together since you were 14. Oops, I mean we’ve known each other since you were 14, of course it was completely platonic until you reached legal age. You guys weren’t rolling on that, were you?”

Enrique Englesias (singing): “I could be your hero, baby…”

Sergei: “Oh God, not this clown.”

Great article, thanks for the link.

James Duthie rocks. Of course they've "updated" and "improved" the site so his archives are lost.

Originally posted by duckgirl
    “Next on THE BACHELORETTE! The most shocking Rose Ceremony yet! Anna decides between her three love-struck suitors. First, each makes his final plea for her love.”

Pavel Bure: “I need you bad Anna. My brother married the girl from Full House, and I’m tired of having Bob Saget over for the Holidays.”

Sergei: “Take me back baby. C’mon, we’ve been together since you were 14. Oops, I mean we’ve known each other since you were 14, of course it was completely platonic until you reached legal age. You guys weren’t rolling on that, were you?”

Enrique Englesias (singing): “I could be your hero, baby…”

Sergei: “Oh God, not this clown.”

That is funny.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That was funny Ducky.I didn't know Duthie had it in him to be that way.

Enrique Englesias especially the papa Julio part.
    I think of the show on Much Music where they tore apart the Enrique video in which Anna appears.

He's laying in Rain dying, with Anna beside him crying in the rain

The EMT's are looking on but oddly not doing anything. The MM host (Ed the Sock for those who know who that is)says
    "why aren't those EMT's helping him ?"
    Because they've heard him sing! There is no way they are going to revive him.
    "why isn't Anna running over and demanding they help save him?"
    Because she's too tired from screwing around with half the NHL.

Evry time I am unlucky enough to see that video, I laugh my butt off, because I can hear Ed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast