+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BCS Championship

BCS Championship

So I thought i would pass along a site I found (although if any of you win i am going to be extremely jealous) Tostitos is giving away 2 tickets every day to the BCS Championship game! I register everyday that i can remember to go to the site. I want to go to a championship game so bad, even though its looks like my LSU Tigers arent going to be there this year, i think it would be an amazing game. Maybe Florida will make it?

http://www.tostitos.com/playmakers/

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey
    Good tip - thanks Toby. Thanks! In addition to my hope / expectation that the Buckeyes remain in the #1 slot, I have to admit, I'm really hoping that Texas can find a way to get back into the #2 slot for the end of the season. I'd love to see a championship game that was the decider in a best of 3 series between the two teams.

you know, i had really hoped that my LSU Tigers were going to have a better season than they are. After Auburn I feel like we have just fallen apart. Regardless, I still am entering everyday. I would love to see a Championship game regardless of who is playing, it would be such an amazing game. You can re-enter everyday to increase your chances so i try to visit the site daily

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Hail to the VICTORS!!!
    Go Blue!
    ........heads off to Tostidos for a chance to win tickets!!!

It will be a lot of fun to watch the Buckeyes win
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2109239;
    I agree with that Newfherder.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal;2109405;
    I agree with that Newfherder.
    Add one more vote for that!

O-H-----I-O

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2109239;
    It'll be a lot more fun to watch Florida win and after this weeks upsets, we may just make it the championship game. After Louisvilles defeat, we should move up to #3 and then next week either Mich. or Ohio has to lose and that could put us in the #2 spot and a trip to the championship! I hope!

We couldn't get tickets to the SEC championship game which is 2 hours away, but hoping to win tickedts to the BCS, that would be freaking AWESOME!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

either Mich. or Ohio has to lose
    Not exactly. Only Michigan has to lose And anyway, I'm not sure what Ohio has to do with it. Ohio STATE is the top dog.

Does anyone besides me have game-related superstitions? I have a specific shirt that I wear Thursdays before a game, a second shirt for the Friday before, and then my game-day shirt (all have variations of scarlet and gray.) If I'm watching the game, I have to eat a bag of popcorn before the end of the first quarter, and also drink a can of pop. I'd hate to think of what would happen if I varied from this routine
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2138143;
    It'll be a lot more fun to watch Florida win and after this weeks upsets, we may just make it the championship game. After Louisvilles defeat, we should move up to #3 and then next week either Mich. or Ohio has to lose and that could put us in the #2 spot and a trip to the championship! I hope!
    According to the "experts" the championship game would probably be Ohio State vs. Michigan regardless of who wins Saturday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast