+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FoRT HoCKEY 2006

Crap! That's what I thought.

We had better hope we pick well.

No kidding. I just changed mine again. I have no clue what I'm doing.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Okay, I made a couple of minor edits, and realized in just exactly which ways I've screwed myself.... but I'm not going to go add/dropping like a maniac. Whenever I do that, I lose the season. I always make a change I later regret. Whenever I don't, I usually rank first or second and have all the guys take me for dinner and drinky-poos. So, I'm trying not to make a million changes, trying not to be a "Fast Eddie" like my uncle does in Football, a trade or two a day, and he has to pay for those!
    Could does not mean should

One more day!! Good Luck All!!

p.s. thanks for the Bday wishes LIL & SV!!

Okay.... this is nothing like my other fantasy games..... I can't find the individual results of our players playing in last nights game unless I click on the player? WTH????????? Unless I'm doing it wrong? In my other league it's right there in front of you, when you click on your team you see everything that happened in each player's most recent game, who's up next, etc. etc.

Happy Belated Birthday Imajunkie!

I've never done fantasy hockey, but I have done baseball. This set-up is rather strange. If you click on the blue bar with FoRTER HoCKEY under "Schedule," you can go to "Team" and "League" to get scoring information. Under "Scores," click on "League." Finally, under "Stats," click on "Team Stats." That is how it is set up for today. I would imagine the total information will be included at the end of the week when you click on your team's name, and it will be on Standings. It's very cumbersome. Just click on everything, when in doubt.

Last night's scores weren't very indicative of anything, as some people didn't have very many teams playing. Tonight should up the ante quite a bit as many teams are playing.

Since I posted the previous info, there is something new. Click on "Scores." You can then click on the wins next to a team's name. That takes you to the boxscore of your head-to-head matchup. Next, click on the team's name, and it will give you the number breakdown of your stats. Hope that helps. Whew!

Yes it has become cumbersome to this girl.

My other league it's just right there in front of you, BAM! Football is the same, not at all unweildy like this one. I'm not really complaining, I'm grateful to be playing with my Forters!!!

Yeah, I'm sorry this is so involved, last years wasn't near as confusing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast