+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Hockey 2006

Re: Hockey 2006

Hey hockey fans..long time no see....I missed some of you

I have been rooting for the Sens since the playoffs started. I hope they can win it all, it would be so much fun.

Especially after having heard Elgin's story...it would make a win that much sweeter.

I'm hoping a Canadian team finally wins it, but there are some great Sask boys on both team with a few from here! Either way, I just hope it's a great series.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2425118;
    I'm hoping a Canadian team finally wins it, but there are some great Sask boys on both team with a few from here! Either way, I just hope it's a great series.
    GREAT series, SO FAR!!!!! If it continues to go well, the cup will get to stay in Regina twice as long, since both Chris AND Ryan will get to bring it there

I guess there are actually 19 Canadians on the Ducks team so Canadian boys will win either way .

It sure is SAD how unpopular hockey is in Anaheim. They're playing for the cup and people don't even know it, let alone know the captain of their team. With the exception of a full stadium during the game, you'd never know the players and the team were in the finals. I feel bad for them.

Ottawa, on the other hand, is acting like a typical crazy Canadian city cheering on their team! Way to go Ottawa!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey

You have to understand, half of OC refers to soccer as futball and speaks very little english, if any at all.
    And then there is the media, they are not too sure about this Lord Stanley thing so they are hesitant to report on it.

This is how clueless our news reporters are, Tuesdays AM news reports the Ducks winning, then the reporters says "And then DOWN the 57 freeway the Angels lost".
    The Honda Center (ducks) and Angel Stadium are on the same street, one is east of the 57, the other is west of the 57.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Well, I know the Ducks are in it and I'm darned proud of them!!!

Southern California, just by virtue of geography, isn't really a hockey mecca. After all, it's one big desert... but believe me, there are hockey fans here and they are loving it.

It's certainly looking like the Ducks will take the cup tomorrow night. Great for them, but part of me still wishes after 3 Canadian trips in a row a Canadian team would take it.

I'm all over a Canadian team winning this thing. There are a few Ducks, here and there, that I actually admire, but I'd love to see the Sens win, for multiple reasons.

You can spit on the BankNorth Garden from my condo (if you elect to do so, I don't do it, except on the rare occassion), but nevertheless, I admire good hockey.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Ducks in 5!!! Gotta say I'm really jazzed! First California team to win the Cup.

Hi everyone

I haven't posted forever, but thought I'd for the Ducks. Selanne has been waiting a LONG time for that cup. Good for them all!

I was cheering for Ottawa, but the Ducks wanted it more and Ottawa just seemed to give up or something....they didn't seem as into it as they were the last couple rounds that's for sure.

Anyways, talk to you all around the boards....have a great summer!!! See you on here when the puck drops again!
    ---------------------
    opps....

+ Reply to Thread