+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2006

It was hard watching USA lose by 3 goals but yeah I have to agree it was a nice match..Italy beat Ghana 2-0..Good game with equal amount of possession for both teams..
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

What a crushing loss for the USA!

Exciting Italia win over Ghana!!!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm cheering for Italy to go far.....they have been my favorite since I started playing soccer in '94......Baggio's miss just killed me....

Way to go Czech Repub for beating USA!!! Their country needs more fan support before it can really mean something....maybe in another 4 World Cups.

Kids are chanting I-ta-lia, I-ta-lia, I-ta-lia, outside my window . I heard it was a great game between Italy and Ghana. Lots of missed opportunities though.

Eh-mee, that goal Baggio missed was a heartbreaker to me as I was in Italy at that time, watching the game for the first time with my uncles and cousins and I was dying for Italy to win to see how they celebrate there.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Did anyone see today's morning game between South Korea and Togo (South Korea won 2-1). It was amazing. I got to work late. Wish I could go back home and watch the rest of today's matches.

Watching France v Switzerland and France are a shadow of the team they were. Too many older players, playing very badly. If they win this they'll be very lucky!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

I predicted at least a semi-final placing for France, after that performance against the Swiss, I seriously doubt it..Brazil and Croatia up next..I'm predicting a 3-1 victory for the Brazillians..Anyone??
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon View Post
    Brazil and Croatia up next..I'm predicting a 3-1 victory for the Brazillians..Anyone??
    This Croatian team is pretty strong... I'm going 2-1, Brazil.

I can't think of ever voting for a "brazilian" (Kelly Clarkson!, Kelly Clarkson!)

Since Canada isn't in it, I'll throw my vote behind my native Ukraine!! Let's hear it for the yellow and blue
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey
    I don't see brazil making it too far, they won't beat the czech, maybe italy. France is a thing of the past

+ Reply to Thread