+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2006 NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    It's alright, britty05! If the Mavs had lost that series, I wouldn't be watching either, except maybe the final game.

Speaking of the Mavs....great game last night to tie the series at 1! Dirk rocks!!!

Seeing David Hasselhoff in the stands made me laugh. He was hooping and hollering for the Mavs and all I could see was him crying at the AI finale.
    Haha, it was great seeing Hasselhoff there...what a funny story about Dirk humming "Looking for Freedom" while shooting foul shots.

Quote Originally Posted by dahoney7 View Post
    Haha, it was great seeing Hasselhoff there...what a funny story about Dirk humming "Looking for Freedom" while shooting foul shots.
    That is pretty funny. Now everytime he shoots a free throw, I'll be trying to figure out if he's humming.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Regular
    Let's go Miami Heat!Close out Detroit on Wednesday then run Dallas/Phoenix out of the building with the Championship.Hopefully the Dallas/Phoenix series goes to 7 games.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Let's go Miami Heat!Close out Detroit on Wednesday then run Dallas/Phoenix out of the building with the Championship.Hopefully the Dallas/Phoenix series goes to 7 games.
    You're going to have to deal with us at least one more night, mike. We don't go down without a fight!!!

C'mon, Dallas!!!!!!!!!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Dirk goes off (!) and scores 50 points as the Mavs win game 5! One more game.....

Is anyone still watching the playoffs?
    Western Conference Champs

The Mavs are going to finals for the first time EVER in the 26 year history of the team!!! Bring it on, Miami!

FORT Newbie
    Nooooooo!

I'm really excited for this year's finals. I've been a die-hard Miami fan all year so it is amazing to see them advance and I was also rooting for Dallas to pull through as well. I can't wait to see some great basketball Thursday night!

Dallas 90
    Miami 80

1 down, 3 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    I'm still miffed about that game and it's almost 24 hours later. The Spurs (except Duncan) didn't show up last night. They were outplayed in all aspects of that game. They couldn't contain Josh Howard, Devon Harris or Jerry Stackhouse and they couldn't buy a field goal. It was very disappointing! The good thing about my boys is that they can win on the road so I'm hoping they can take one of the next two games in Dallas.
    Funny, substitute a couple of names and Heat for Spurs and it sounds like a recap of Thursday's game!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast