+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2006 NBA Playoffs

FORT Fogey
    I'd really appreciate it if the Pistons don't come out with the same defense on Sunday that they had last night. Defensively, they didn't make a mistake all night! No matter were you looked on the court when the Cavs had the ball, it was covered in blue. I'm sorry I didn't get to be there to celebrate the Cavs advancing, but the Pistons certainly earned the win.

Wow...I was so sure my Mavs would blow it yet again. When they were up by 20, I knew SA would come back. But alas, the monkey is finally off their back. They should sail into the finals now after that drama.

GO MAVS!!!
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Congrats to the Mavs, muggle!!! I watched most of the game during Alias commercials, and then caught the last few minutes of OT. I'm so amazed that the Mavs were able to hang on after losing such a big lead.... but I'm very, very glad that they did.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Excuse the sour grapes here. As a Spurs fan, I'm disappointed with their loss, so much so, that I'm officially done with watching the playoffs. I could careless who wins the championship now. If I had to pick a team to root for I'd go with the Heat and the Suns. Sorry Broadway and Ligalgo! I can't stand the Pistons or the Mavs.

I'm moving on to tennis now. Looking forward to the French Open and Wimbledon!!! Any tennis fans here?
    Last edited by britty05; 05-23-2006 at 10:14 PM.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Can't blame you, britty. If the Pistons were out, I wouldn't be watching, either. Are the hockey playoffs still going on?

I hate the Spurs with a passion that was amplified by the arrogant Tony Parker interviews that aired constantly during each game, but especially last night's. And then I still hold a grudge against Ginobili after last year. But Duncan.... the utmost respect. These guys will be back next year.

Alright... are the boys just annoyed that the girls were doing the surface chatting in this thread, or are none of our FORT guys watching the NBA Playoffs??? Where's Quinn? Where's mrdob?

WHERE ARE YOU ALL????????

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Excuse the sour grapes here. As a Spurs fan, I'm disappointed with their loss, so much so, that I'm officially done with watching the playoffs. I could careless who wins the championship now. If I had to pick a team to root for I'd go with the Heat and the Suns. Sorry Broadway and Ligalgo! I can't stand the Pistons or the Mavs.

I'm moving on to tennis now. Looking forward to the French Open and Wimbledon!!! Any tennis fans here?
    I'm sort of intermittently watching the playoffs. That Dallas/Phoenix game on Wednesday was wild.

And, I'm a tennis fan. We usually start a thread for each of the grandslam tournaments.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

It's alright, britty05! If the Mavs had lost that series, I wouldn't be watching either, except maybe the final game.

Speaking of the Mavs....great game last night to tie the series at 1! Dirk rocks!!!

Seeing David Hasselhoff in the stands made me laugh. He was hooping and hollering for the Mavs and all I could see was him crying at the AI finale.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Just came in to say WOO HOO!!!!

Mavs 95
    Suns 88
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

All for the Suns now...I'm still perplexed as to how the Spurs lost the plot at the end of regulation time..Le sigh...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast