+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2006 NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    three=tons?
    Well, the number will grow eventually...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

three=tons?
    Hey, are you making fun of us? Three is three times as much as there are on other boards that I visit.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Very true. And it's probably more than the Pistons fans on this board.

Seriously, I'm hoping for a rematch this year. Pistons vs Spurs..... Pistons in 5.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Very true. And it's probably more than the Pistons fans on this board.

Seriously, I'm hoping for a rematch this year. Pistons vs Spurs..... Pistons in 5.
    Don't you mean Spurs in 7? Seriously, I would love re-match. The Pistons and the Spurs are the two most complete teams in the NBA. I'm sure ABC would love it if Kobe (now out), Shaq or LeBron were in the NBA finals, for the sake of ratings but we both know the Pistons will have something to say about that as the road to the finals in the east has to go through them. The Pistons are on a mission and they've been that way all season. They demolished LeBron and the Cavs yesterday. A total mis-match! It was painful to watch.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Bowen lost out to Wallace for Best Defensive Player...Ugh! All that guy has is size Sorry Broadway

Almost definitely Spurs and Pistons IMO...Pistons are stronger this year but still...no chance Spurs in 6...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Seriously, I'm hoping for a rematch this year. Pistons vs Spurs.....
    Hoping? It's almost absolute, at least from your side.

Pistons in 5.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was in 4. Spurs are vulnerable this year and I can no longer deny the strength and depth of the mighty Pistons. Detroit is unstoppable. (I'm glad no one brought up the Lakers. )

Dallas wins their first playoff game in San Antonio since 2003! Go Mavs!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I saw that and was so excited!!! Go Mavs!!!!

My boys kicked butt yet again last night.... the score was closer than the game actually was. And Nikki_Brandon.... if you think that all Ben Wallace has is size, then you really haven't watched a Pistons game, have you? Last night would have been a great game to watch as some of his moves and some of his baskets proved that he's a formidable player, size be damned.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I'm still miffed about that game and it's almost 24 hours later. The Spurs (except Duncan) didn't show up last night. They were outplayed in all aspects of that game. They couldn't contain Josh Howard, Devon Harris or Jerry Stackhouse and they couldn't buy a field goal. It was very disappointing! The good thing about my boys is that they can win on the road so I'm hoping they can take one of the next two games in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    The good thing about my boys is that they can win on the road so I'm hoping they can take one of the next two games in Dallas.
    You're right. They can win on the road but I'm really hoping that we can send them home with their tails between their legs.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast