+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: FORT Fantasy Baseball

I set our draft status to ready. Looks like we'll all be getting all-star teams this year, since not many people really signed up.

Cool! I got Michael Young . . . and my pitchers.

For the most part, I'm happy with my team. Stupid question : What does the little yellow square beside some of the players' names mean?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

That means that player has some sort of news associated with him, so if you click the box, it'll take you to that update.

Thanks, Amanda!

I'm happy that I got Pudge! I miss him being a Ranger but any excuse to check out his butt makes me smile!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Thanks, Amanda!

I'm happy that I got Pudge! I miss him being a Ranger but any excuse to check out his butt makes me smile!
    Now you can tell your husband that you are just doing research on your fantasy team.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

As per a suggestion made by Manny, I switched some of the roster settings around a little bit. Early on, I just kept the default settings, not changing anything at all. Now I've made it so that we have MI and CI positions, and fewer bench players. If I'd changed it before the draft, I would have made it so that there were more rounds of drafting, but since it didn't come up until today, I just changed the bench things, so that nobody has any sort of advantage by virtue of seeing this first or whatever. I hope you all think that's fair.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    ^^^ well it does screw me a little bit- b/c i dont have a player to put into the MI position now... obviously it wasnt set up that way so- the autodraft didnt select an extra middle infielder for me- instead opting for 3 xtra outfielders... i'm stocked in the OF but i'll ahve to grab (and start) some .198 hitting middle infielder who thinks he's swinging a wet noodle.

eta- i'll also have to have an empty roster spot until wednesday when we can pick up players...

manny- you've used up all your "suggestions" for the season
    Last edited by QuinntheEskimo; 04-02-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Well, I won't be changing anything else, and since it's such a small league, I have faith that you'll be able to pick someone quality up - someone better than you probably would have had with a fullsize league and no changes.

But, yeah, no more changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Now you can tell your husband that you are just doing research on your fantasy team.
    Oooohhhh, good thinking!

+ Reply to Thread