+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness

I think Illinois/Washington will be entertaining if nothing else. Both teams like to run and are fairly athletic. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that Dee Brown has one field goal again and that Brandon Roy (my av) scores another 28 points. Realistically, for the Huskies to win, the Illini have to be a little off, and someone has to to step up in addition to Brandon. We have two freshman starters. One of them, Justin Dentmon, is from Carbondale, Illinois so this is going to be a big game to him. I just hope it doesn't overwhelm him.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Well, I picked Washington over the Illini so I sure hope their game is off and the Huskies step up!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The one game I'm extremely looking forward to is in the 2nd round with MSU vs North Carolina. Man... that's gonna be a good game!!

Don't count your Tar Heels/Spartans before they hatch, Callie!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I'll make a $1000 bet that UNC and MSU play in the 2nd round :p

careful, Callie! Oklahoma was a 6 seed who expected to see Florida on saturday. Florida's in...but I ask you, where will Oklahoma be? Yep, watching the tourney on TV.

I'm just sayin'--anything can happen.

BTW...a 16 has never beaten a 1 seed. Will it happen today with Oral Roberts playing Memphis? It could happen! How many brackets would be busted if that happened?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

First major upset: (14) NW State def (3) Iowa (thanks a lot Iowa! - )....Now this was a good game. Don't know if anyone had a chance to see it.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    First major upset: (14) NW State def (3) Iowa (thanks a lot Iowa! - )....Now this was a good game. Don't know if anyone had a chance to see it.

I saw it and it was a good game. Right now I am watching Uconn and Albany and with 16:59 left in the game and Albany is ahead by 3. All of the fans for Kentucky and UAB are rooting for Albany. Is it possible that we may have our first number 16 seed beating a number 1 seed? Although I took UConn far on my bracket I'm rooting for Albany.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal View Post
    I saw it and it was a good game. Right now I am watching Uconn and Albany and with 16:59 left in the game and Albany is ahead by 3. All of the fans for Kentucky and UAB are rooting for Albany. Is it possible that we may have our first number 16 seed beating a number 1 seed? Although I took UConn far on my bracket I'm rooting for Albany.
    After their lackluster Big 10 Tournament showing, I debated long and hard about UConn. Sadly (it looks like now) I have them taking the whole thing, beating Duke in the finals.

Ah, well, about to be busted, I guess!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

UConn better get it together real quick.

+ Reply to Thread